News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

100 Messages!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, November 05, 2013, 08:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Nooooooooooo. . . I'm just saying it's a justifiable reason. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Yup! Much better than 4362.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

I'm thinking of deleting all my messages when I reach 5000. Good idea? Or bad?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 09, 2014, 12:44:20 AM

I'm thinking of deleting all my messages when I reach 5000. Good idea? Or bad?
I wonder how many of those are from me. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Umm. . . . *Sits, and thinks* Likely one and a half to two thousand. No, wait. I had only been collecting PMs for a few months (I started in Jan. or Dec., and we started chatting in April, I believe.), so maybe. . . . . . .*Thinks* Maybe two. The rest are mainly from Blue, Tam, and Rach. (Not necessarily in that order) with a few scattered here and there from other members.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.