News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

100 Messages!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, November 05, 2013, 08:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wylder Treejumper

How do you guys even do this? My total inbox flow is like, one per month, and it's usually people yelling at me for being too busy and stuff.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Even though it doesn't seem like it, I've been on the forums for over three years. I've been talking to people here. The forum, as sad as this sounds, is my main source of social interaction.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty much the same way. :P It's not that I don't have friends or that I don't do stuff with them (I'm actually going to be at a friend's house for the next few days), it's just that I can't get out of the house.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

rrrrr

I have over 100 messages now!
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.