Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

*furtively checks for DAB members*

I'm glad you guys are enjoying our little game this year!  ;D I just wish those dibbuns would let us back in the abbey... 

BrookSkimmer

New awards posted in site events section!

Tam and Martin

Just real quick, what is the bag of candied chestnuts and the aboot's trifle that Jukka and Dan won? I don't remember anything about that.

Another thing, when you said Dan and Mathias won something for the Roleplay tournament, was that for the first one?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

Lol, I'm surprised that I won something! But Taggerung_of_Redwall said it was 'cause I stuck with DAB. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 16, 2014, 02:47:01 PM
Just real quick, what is the bag of candied chestnuts and the aboot's trifle that Jukka and Dan won? I don't remember anything about that.

Another thing, when you said Dan and Mathias won something for the Roleplay tournament, was that for the first one?

That was for the duel tournament.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 16, 2014, 10:46:23 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 16, 2014, 02:47:01 PM

That was for the duel tournament.
Ohhhhh, I see now. Thanks!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Blazemane

Daniel, I hope you can keep coming on to the forum like you want to! But life must come first, and I pray that things work out well for you.

Rainshadow

I can understand your decision, Dan; life comes first, forum after that.  I must admit that it's kind of sad, but I understand.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

It's sad to see you go Daniel, but, as Rain said, life comes before the Forum. It was great having you as a moderator, and we'll all miss you.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

The Skarzs

I haven't been around long to get to know you much, but I can respect your decision and hope the best for you in your personal life.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I don't know you that well, Daniel, but it's a bummer that you're resigning. I hope all goes well for you.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, an' dinnae run intae any Deaz Defyin' Beaverz vhoile ye're at zat loife Dan!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dannflower Reguba

See ya Daniel, don't have too much fun without us okay?  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gonff the Mousethief

Bye Daniel! You have been a great mod and have made this forum a better place. Thank you. I know we will all miss ya! :D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Leatho Shellhound

Hey Daniel, it's been great to read your posts from the beginning to your mod days. You've made a wonderful impact on the forum as a member and staff member, keep it up!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner