News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

I'll do my best to keep the Redwall legacy alive and running for years to come!  :) Thanks for the welcome!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

Russano the Wise

Congratulations, Leatho! I'm sure you'll do a great job as a mod as well!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Maudie

LEATHO!! DUDE! Groncats, man! That's awesome! ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Lady Amber

I never actually congratulated you, so congrats! ;D

The Skarzs

Congratulations, Banya, on becoming season namer! The name you chose it great, and I hope you yourself have a safe journey.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 04, 2015, 04:41:58 PM
Congratulations, Banya, on becoming season namer! The name you chose it great, and I hope you yourself have a safe journey.

Very well said. We all wish you the best, Banya, and congrats :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Gonff the Mousethief

I feel that you will serve amazingly well in this position Banya! Safe travels!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Mhera

Congratulations, and stay safe.

Banya

Thank you, everyone.  I hope to see you all again in the Fall, safely returned and with new experiences and awareness that you didn't possess before.