Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Thanks, Skye, Jukka, and Soren!  :D  I'm glad I've been of at least a bit of help to the forum these past several months, and I'm very honoured to now be serving in blue.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Congrats to Dan as well, even though it wasn't announced formally, I see he's a Mod again. :)

Jukka the Sling

Oh, really?  Congratulations, Daniel! :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

Congrats, Dan!

It's good to see people keeping the forum friendly. Not just mods, but members too. I appreciate you all :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Matthias720

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 06, 2015, 03:41:05 PM
Congrats to Dan as well, even though it wasn't announced formally, I see he's a Mod again. :)
Check the Announcement again. I added his return the next day.

Søren

Quote from: Matthias720 on October 06, 2015, 07:04:06 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 06, 2015, 03:41:05 PM
Check the Announcement again. I added his return the next day.
Oh ok. Well, it didn't have a thread like Rain and Leatho did. :P

Skyblade

It was still good of you to bring it up, Søren :D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

DanielofRedwall

Thanks all, I hope I can serve well and keep the site happy, fun and safe for all. :) Now bow down before your new master!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lady Amber

Leatho Shellhound

Thank you every one truly!

I'm quite glad to work along side you Daniel! Looking forward to many happy adventures in Redwall and the surrounding Mossflower country.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Lutra

Congrats to all the fresh meat...er, I mean new staff members. :D  Some new blood on the team is definitely needed as some of the old guard steps aside.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Jukka the Sling

So, I see that Tammo is now the local moderator of the Fan Fiction board!  Congratulations, Tammo! :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Huzzah! Congratulations Tammo; your appointment is overdue!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.