News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Current Dueling Roulette Info

Started by BrookSkimmer, December 09, 2013, 10:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

PLEASE READ THE INFO BELOW BEFORE CHECKING FURTHER DOWN THIS POST

Here's the match ups! Remember the point of this being a "roulette" is that you never know which of your characters will be picked and/or who you will be dueling.  ;)

Please feel free to make OOC discussion threads for this round in the OOC role play section of the site.

I will post the threads for the duels probably tomorrow night. Until then you have time to discuss your round. Include setting, time of day, what type of fight (evil vs. good, evil vs. evil, good vs. good), who will be the winner, and what basically will happen during the course of the duel. A properly set up duel is usually easier to RP within a two week time frame. This was seen in the first round as some duels had a lot of build up and little actual dueling.  ;)

PM me if you have problems with the match ups. I tried to make them fun and interesting as well as give you characters that could duel well together. If you have the same opponent as last time, that's just how it goes.

DID YOU READ ABOVE HERE FIRST?

>>>Pending Registration<<<

BrookSkimmer

Results for Round 2 are up! Go check em' out! If you want your round to be opened back up for finishing just PM me and I'll move it and unlock it. I'm going to put up Round 3 info in the OOC role play section right now. It's a little different...be warned...  ;)

BrookSkimmer

Round 3 is up! This round features not only a random selection for duel pitting but also a random selection on who will play what character! This should be quite fun!