Dusktail - A Tale of Redwall - Discussion Thread

Started by Darkenmal, December 30, 2013, 11:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkenmal

If you have any questions or if you want to discuss my fanfic, feel free to do it here!

The story itself - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9528816/1/Dusktail-A-Tale-of-Redwall

Enjoy!
"I closed my eyes, only to open them again. I did not know what to expect, but I was afraid of knowing the truth; the truth which my dreams have revealed..." - Swiftpaw, Lord of Salamandastron and the Defender of the Western Coast.

Darkenmal

Bumping so this doesn't get pushed off the front page, because a new chapter has been released! :)
"I closed my eyes, only to open them again. I did not know what to expect, but I was afraid of knowing the truth; the truth which my dreams have revealed..." - Swiftpaw, Lord of Salamandastron and the Defender of the Western Coast.

The Skarzs

I really enjoy your story, but the new security program on my machine doesn't allow me to read any more chapters.

Noooooooo!!!
:(
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Feles

I like the story a lot, I just wish you kept the old way of presenting it  :)
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Darkenmal

Thanks for the responses both of you! :D (Sorry about the delayed response)

Skarzs if you want I can PM you any chapters you want (previous or future) so you can read them whenever.

CpnRake I'll upload the next chapters up here as well. Not that much of a hassle at all.

Cheers!

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Captain Tammo

This is a really great story, Darkenmal! It is as clear as day that you can tell a great story. I found it compelling and, with each new chapter, I found myself becoming more and more invested in the characters that you weaved together for us. I was hesitant to start, being a little intimidated by the length, but when poor Blythe first faced the trauma of his fallen patrol (chapter 2), I was sold. After that, things kept flowing wonderfully. Well done, Darkenmal!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Darkenmal

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 13, 2015, 02:08:38 AM
This is a really great story, Darkenmal! It is as clear as day that you can tell a great story. I found it compelling and, with each new chapter, I found myself becoming more and more invested in the characters that you weaved together for us. I was hesitant to start, being a little intimidated by the length, but when poor Blythe first faced the trauma of his fallen patrol (chapter 2), I was sold. After that, things kept flowing wonderfully. Well done, Darkenmal!

Thank you so much for your kind words Captain Tammo! I literally just sent in my latest chapter to my editor last night, so fingers crossed it is released relatively soon.

Cheers!