News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Profile Pictures

Started by Cornflower Fieldmouse, August 04, 2011, 11:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower Fieldmouse

Whose profile pictures do you like? Some of them look really good. Mine is of our little hamster Vanilla Cotton. Close enough to look like Cornflower, haha.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes the hamster is really cute. I put Martin the 2 on because I was reading "Pearls of Lutra".
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Nightfire

I put a black squirrel on in honor of Ranguvar Foeseeker, my favorite character. Plus it looks like my RP-ing identity, Nightfire.  ;D

I also like HiaG's profile picture, because I love the stars and galaxies.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Awwwwwww...That hamster is soooooooo cute...You can probably guess why I have my profile picture... ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Ottakar

I drew mine. A year or so ago, I think. I was testing my new graphics tablet. :)

The Lady Shael

I wish I drew mine. :( I actually don't know who made it. One of my friends found it with the title "Shael", and I couldn't trace it back to the original artist. But that's my character all right (dark female weasel). The full drawing is here.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Martha Braebuck

mine of course is Martha braebuck, I really like her so yeah...I love the cute little hamster by the way! :D
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Nightfire

Quote from: Ottakar on August 04, 2011, 07:19:52 PM
I drew mine. A year or so ago, I think. I was testing my new graphics tablet. :)

You drew that? *gasps in admiration* I really wish I was a good artist, by my stick figures turn out like a pile of sticks, and my sticks don't even look like sticks! That profile picture is awesome! Is that Martin the Warrior?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Mine is Asmodeus because-*gets eaten by profile picture*
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Redwall Musician

Mine is flowers and pink. I like flowers, and pink. Why? Because I do. I have no idea where I got it. When I saw it I thought it was so cute.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Me profile picture iz a galaxy (ah believe tiz the Andromeda Galaxy) with a Weasel in the centre o' it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

Oh, I never noticed the weasel before.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Lily

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 04, 2011, 11:11:29 PM
Me profile picture iz a galaxy (ah believe tiz the Andromeda Galaxy) with a Weasel in the centre o' it.
HA! I thought it looked like Andromeda. Except for the weasel, of course.

Mine is a baby otter... because I like otters.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 04, 2011, 11:11:29 PM
Yes, it is Andromeda.

Ghost of Martin the Warrior
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

yeswonderful

Mine is really hard to see, but it's Abraham Lincoln with an AK-47 (or something like that) riding a grizzly bear. Bigger link here: http://images.coolvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Abe-Lincoln-Riding-a-Grizzly.jpg
Like pirates? Want to be a classy vermin who wears a cravat and sails the high seas? Enjoy writing? Join the VI! http://rovl.org/vi
VI movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-1Q0htbfk&feature=youtu.be