News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Frozen

Started by Dannflor, January 08, 2014, 08:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

HAH!!! Weaselton.....I've been watching crossovers, short clips, songs from Frozen....What do you think of Jack Frost and Elsa? I think they'd be a good couple, and NOT just because everyone else seems to think so. They're a lot alike, for one.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

Hey, for all you HISHE fans...

Loved it.  I had no idea Wolverine could sing!  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

THAT. WAS. AMAZING. RAIN. AWESOME!!!!  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jetthebinturong

Frozen's let it go accompanied by some fanart of one of the greatest things to ever come out of the internet

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

I've recently become a Jelsa fan.....Anyone else? ::)

Firehawke

Just saw the movie last night...loved it!  I thought Olaf was great!

A friend of mine sent me this video...it's great!  (hope it plays okay...it didn't want me to embed it at first...at it might not play on mobile devices okay)

The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Jetthebinturong

Just found this, hilarious

Cornflower MM

HAHAHAHAAA!!! Where did you find that, Jet?

Jetthebinturong

Youtube looking at other Let it Go parodies

Cornflower MM

Hmm, not check it out!

Dannflor

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 28, 2014, 01:49:17 AM
Just found this, hilarious

Quote from: Firehawke on April 17, 2014, 07:05:20 PM
Just saw the movie last night...loved it!  I thought Olaf was great!

A friend of mine sent me this video...it's great!  (hope it plays okay...it didn't want me to embed it at first...at it might not play on mobile devices okay)

Hahahahahahaha hilarious
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

The Mask

Ugh, I don't like Frozen much. The plotline was...non-existent, the songs weren't that great and they ruin the Andersen with a weird story...and a talking snowman.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Dag Downyfur

I liked the movie when I first saw it IN DECEMBER.

However, it's a bit overrated; I liked other Disney movies better. And the hype over it, the way people constantly talked about it and sang it....well, that sort of ruined it for me. I got tired of it to the point that when I hear the song Let It Go, I grab for my headphones as quickly as possible.

I'm not saying the songs or the movie are bad, I'm just rather annoyed by the whole craze, which is only just dying down after over six months. I really don't mind the movie itself.

I actually really like the parodies of the songs- that way, I can confuse people when they try to sing it ;D And I have multiple parodies that I've written to Do You Wanna Build A Snowman, simply because I enjoy writing them.

When I rewatched the movie, I started noticing things and pointing them out- flaws, questions, funny things.
For example, where the heck did Elsa's powers come from? Was she cursed? In that case, who would curse a child for no apparent reason? Was it passed down in the family? But then, why would they have no knowledge of how to deal with it? A little backstory there would be nice.
And I found it sort of amusing that in The First Time In Forever, Ana says, "there'll be actual, real, live people" right after walking past all these servants? So are the servants not actual, real, live people? What are they, robots? Seriously, did the producers not notice that, or did they think no one else would? 

Sorry for that massive wall of text..if anyone bothered to read that, congratulations! *claps*
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith