News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Return To Noonvale RP Thread

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, January 17, 2014, 10:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Sure. Perhaps you'd like to start in the Kitchens?" Arya asked, watching Rittonm's twitching nose.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton nodded, "Perhaps, So what type of food-" Then her stomach growled loud enough to cause that awkward moment in a conversation. Ritton then cleared her throat, "Shall we start the tour then?" Ritton asked, trying to avoid another awkward moment.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

"Sure." Arya said, then walked in a few steps.

Spearfinn

Redwallllllll!

Cornflower MM

OOC Go to the OOC topic. You might have to hunt a bit, but ask there. Fill out a sheet. ;)

Captain Snowfire

Ritton stepped aside to allow Arya to walk ahead of her, her nose still twitching furiously. She followed Arya for her tour of the grand world of Redwall Abbey.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Arya walked around the Kitchens, snagging a plate and filling it up as she went. When it was full, she passed it to Ritton with a smile.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton gazed in wonder at the food on the plate, her mouth watering and a bit of drool trickling from her mouth onto her tunic. Ritton then proceeded to stuff the food in her mouth, reveling in the splendiferous food. She was focused so much on her food that she walked smack dab into the doorframe of the kitchen door.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

"Oh, Ritton! Are you alright?!?" Arya asked, quickly taking the plate and setting it on the floor before it could mess up the floor.

Captain Snowfire

"Hmm? What?" Ritton asked, slightly dazed. "Yes. I'm fine." Ritton said, then seeing her plate on the floor, Ritton looked confused and her gaze moved from her paws to her plate a few times before she smiled and bent down to pick up her plate. "Sorry." She mumbled and blushed slightly.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong." Arya said kindly, then realized that the cat might appreciate something like a fork, so she did some acrobatics. It was the quickest way to get to the forks.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton stood upright with her plate of food in her paws, when she turned to look at Arya She had vanished! Ritton looked around for the Squirrel maid but did not find her large green eye's looked to and fro for Arya but could not spot her through all of the activity in the kitchens. Deciding to wait for Arya, Ritton sat cross-pawed on the floor and waited.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Arya acrobated back, dropping the fork neatly into a scone, the points down. Then she somersaulted, and landed nearly, nd sat down also cross-pawed.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton looked at the fork that seemed to drop from the ceiling into the scone in her paw. Quickly, she dropped the scone. Her paw straying to the hilt of her sword and looking strangely at the ceiling. Then she noticed Arya sitting cross-pawed right next to her! Ritton's eye's grew wide in shock and her fur rose slightly. "W-Where did you spring from?!" Ritton asked in slight shock.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Arya laughed. "Don't you know we squirrels are famous for our acrobatics?" She asked, reaching for spa strawberry.