News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Return To Noonvale RP Thread

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, January 17, 2014, 10:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Snowfire

Ritton nodded. "I've heard of squirrels possessing amazing acrobatic skills. But I've never seen them before!" Ritton said with some awe in her voice. Then realizing that her food was getting cold. Ritton proceeded to stuff the food in her mouth again. Reveling once more in the grand food of Redwall Abbey's Kitchens.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Aryad did steal the strawberry, noticing that Ritton did not seem to notice.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton did not notice Arya steal a strawberry off her plate, but continued to eat. She more slowly now, but it was restrained slow eating. After a while, she emptied her plate. Patting her stomach, Ritton stood up. "Those were the best vittles I've ever had!" Ritton exclaimed happily.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

"Only the best at Redwall." Arya responded, standing up also.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: *Looks quizzically at Mizz Corny* "Ummm, who's Styx?"
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

OOC I hate auto correcters.......

Captain Snowfire

Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Oh! Hehehe! My bad! I was waiting on you to post! ;D My bad!

BIC: Ritton nodded happily. "Right!" She exclaimed. "Shall we continue the tour?"
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

"Of course!" Aya replied, and set off.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton quickly followed Arya, keeping close behind her. Not knowing where she was going, she decided not to take a chance of losing her.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Arya was heading for the Infirmary, occasionally checking to make sure the cat was still following.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton followed the young squirrel maid, her eyes wandering two and fro. Taking in all of the sights that she passed, playing dibbuns, the elderly walking and joking around, and the general joyful life of peaceful creatures. Ritton was amazed that such a wondrous place had not yet been conquered by vermin warlords and been changed forever! "Excuse me, but how come this place has not already been taken over by vermin? Pardon my saying, but not everyone here seems the warrior type." Ritton said.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Arya laughed. "Whenever someone gets such a fool notion a s t O conquer Redwall, we fight back. The walls help, and we call in the Guys I'm and the otters." She explained.

Captain Snowfire

Ritton looked at Arya in surprise! "But! Surely these beasts can't fight too well against seasoned warriors! ....Can they?"
Prom! Here I come!!!