News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 12, 2014, 12:40:13 AM
  Just curious, how do you pronounce Kaylan, Jukka?
Pretty much the way it looks: Kay-luhn. I'm not too creative when it comes to names. ::)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Norham Waterpaw

Alrighty. I'll work on her tomorrow most-likely. I'm kind of dead tired right now.  :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

UNKN0WN

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 12, 2014, 01:31:42 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on April 12, 2014, 12:40:13 AM
  Just curious, how do you pronounce Kaylan, Jukka?
Pretty much the way it looks: Kay-luhn. I'm not too creative when it comes to names. ::)

Hmm...  Funny, it's close to a name I know.  :P  And it's pretty original, I'd say!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

More arts! This stuff was just done in my spare time. (Don't worry Jukka, Kaylan's still coming!)

Now, if any of you guys got into Ruin Runner, my weird game in the Forum Games area, this guy should be familiar once I'm done describing him.

Do you remember the Canyon of Mists, with the creepy smiling beasts around it.

This is one of the smiling guys.

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Norham Waterpaw

Aaand for those of you who play or have heard of Starcraft, here's a FireBat.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jetthebinturong

Norham, do you endorse the making of a Ruin Runner 2.0?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Norham Waterpaw

Probably. I'll PM you.

Norham Waterpaw

Poll reset! New button clicky time!  ;D

Rusvul

Gaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeerr....

Norham Waterpaw

Well, here's a doodle of the Overwatch. (Note: This was during free time, and I was not looking at the description of the Overwatch. I am not in any way trying to finalize the look of the Overwatch, or in any way steal Skarzs's idea; which by the way, was brilliant.) It's just a doodle with a name.

You can even see my math homework under it.  :P

Sorry for the crummy quality. It was on lined notebook paper, so I didn't scan it.

Speaking of scanning, I need to scan Kaylan. (Because she's done!)

The Skarzs

Noice, very noice.
But thanks for drawing that! (I'm currently drawing a version of him myself, but won't be able to upload it until I get my own email.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Coolio. I hope you can get an e-mail soon. But that begs the question, if you didn't have an e-mail, how do you have an account on the forum?  :o  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.