News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Norham Waterpaw

I thought so. Anyways, it's pretty easy to get an e-mail. But if it's something that your parents don't want you to have yet, well, I can't help you there.  ;D I can only hope you get one soon.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jukka the Sling

Awesome drawing, Norham! :D

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 23, 2014, 01:07:50 AM
*Sigh*
It's my mum's.
You're American, right? :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jukka the Sling

I was pretty sure he was - didn't know which state he was from, though. But his last post made me wonder. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Didn't you say earlier you were Texan?

The Skarzs

Nooooo. . .
I'm on the West coast. Can't say which state, but I can tell you that much.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Woops. *extra large facepalm*

Norham Waterpaw

Phew! I was finally able to get Kaylan scanned!

Ta-da!

Norham Waterpaw

Aaaaand here's a doodle. Doodley oodle.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Leatho Shellhound

Really nice!

The only thing is the arrows. If you think about it, the rest of the arrow shaft is in the quiver. So, you should be able to take a ruler, put it in line with what you can see of an arrow, and be able to draw the rest of the shaft fitting in side the quiver boundaries.

Just think about the whole arrow, and you'll be fine. :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Would you take a request Nor?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Jukka the Sling

Wow, Kaylan looks awesome!! Thanks so much for doing her!!! :D