Islands on water
Underground     
Swampland
Islands on lava
River banks
Mudflats   

Jetthebinturong

So it looks like people want to start fighting again

The basic premise of this RP is that a band of fighting enthusiasts has gone out and captured a random group of people and placed them in an arena to fight for their freedom. This RP should probably start off with 5-10 people. Once the previous arena has been won another group may apply and it begins again, this is supposed to be a continuous thing so that it wouldn't end too quickly. The arena would vary every group. So, who wants to join?

Signup sheet:
Name:
Species:
Physical description:
Weapon(s):
Clothing:
*Capture:

*=Optional
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Unimaginative

Name: Jorden Kriger
Species: Mink
Physical description: Tall and skinny, Jorden has little physical prowess. He is, however, intelligent and fast. He attempts to manipulate other creatures, and trick them into fighting for his. His fur is dark brown, almost black. Hence his name, which literally translates to "Earth Warrior" in Norwegian.
Weapon(s): Small axes, one in each hand. The heads appear Danish (Viking) in manufacture.
Clothing: He wears light mail armor, and a metal helm.
*Capture: While raiding a village, he was captured by a few vermin who startled him.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Jetthebinturong

Vikings were not only Danes you know

Anyway accepted

Unimaginative

I do know that, being Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish in heritage, but what I meant by that was appearance. Each of the primary Scandinavian raiders had distinct looks in how they forged their weaponry and armor. For example, Danes often had spikes on the top of their helms, and chain mail running down the back. Likewise, Nords had the stereotypical horns, and Swedes usually had face guards.

I do, however, concede that I phrased that badly.

Rusvul

I'll join! Sounds fun. I think I'll play a towering brute. Maybe he's strong, endurant, and somewhat intelligent... But slow, bulky, and awkward in movement. I'll make a sheet later, when I can actually type rather than use a pathetic touchscreen keyboard that impedes both my speed and thinking.

Norham Waterpaw

(Augh! I had the same Idea, Rus!  :D Well, I guess we can both be brutes I guess...  :-\ )

Name: Colossan
Species: Wearat
Physical Desc: A tall, burly hulk of a beast. He has deep red fur, and a pale colored scar running down his back. He has a small tattoo of a trident on his left cheek.
Weapons: A heavy bronze Naginata, and a forged iron Gladius.
Clothing: He wears a large steel helm, with a crest (not the kind of symbol, the swooping arc of metal) on top. He has steel gauntlets and greaves, and a pair of thick bronze pauldrons. He has a wolverine hide cape.
Capture: Was working as a hired blade, and was jumped by a large squad of Guosim, who used drugged darts to knock him out.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Unimaginative

Oh, we need the two characters to fight. It's always fun when brutes go after each other.

Unimaginative

Quote from: HanNorwood on February 01, 2014, 10:22:22 PM
Name: Jorden Kriger
Species: Mink
Physical description: Tall and skinny, Jorden has little physical prowess. He is, however, intelligent and fast. He attempts to manipulate other creatures, and trick them into fighting for his. His fur is dark brown, almost black. Hence his name, which literally translates to "Earth Warrior" in Norwegian.
Weapon(s): Small axes, one in each hand. The heads appear Danish (Viking) in manufacture.
Clothing: He wears light mail armor, and a metal helm, and brown leather pants.
*Capture: While raiding a village, he was captured by a few vermin who startled him.
This was an accident, not sure how it happened.

Jetthebinturong

Why have you quoted yourself?

Norham, accepted though you could make his surname Rhodea (that was a joke, anyone who understands can have a virtual cookie)

Shadowed One

Name: Aster Tuyo
Species: Otter
Physical description: Brown fur, scar across his right eye, and dark green eyes
Weapon(s): Hand and a half sword, round wooden shield, and a dirk
Clothing: Dark green tunic, black pants, boots, and a black overcoat
Capture: He was tracking a group of vermin, but was lured into a trap and captured.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

Name: Vennanu-Octan
Species: Gray Wolf
Physical description: Small, agile, fast. Very little strength whatsoever. Scarred all over her small body, most notably the intricate pattern of Wulven exile scars along her left paw and arm.
Weapon(s): She's an inventor, and so she uses weapons she invented- Brass exoskeletal claws. Like brass knuckles, but sharper, and the frame covers her whole hand. Loads of joints and hinges and such.
Clothing: The rags of one who has been living alone in a forest for a long time, without any real care for appearances. She also wears a Wulven chestplate, which has small shoulder spikes and a tarnished silver insignia. The actual protection is provided by a thick bristle of extremely fine scales, so as to be light and flexible- and appear like fur.
*Capture: She was the runt of the litter, and shortly after her birth, she was abandoned by her pack. Only the strong may live as part of the pack, and strong, she certainly was not. She made things to help her survive. But when the fighting enthusiasts came to her area, she was captured easily. They weren't going to bother putting her into an arena, as small and weak as she was- One of them even kicked and insulted her. She lashed out, slaying him in a single, brass-clawed blow. And so it was decided- She would fight.

Will complete this. Decided not to be a brute after all. Quite the opposite.

Tam and Martin

I will join this! Let me think on a character.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

Name: Skoda
Species: Squirrel
Physical description: Being rather old Skoda is slightly hunched, with grey hair beginning to grow through the once-fine red. Don't let this fool you though, he was once grand master of blades up north. Surprisingly enough, he has few scars from the many battles he's been in.
Weapons: A double-edged silver longsword, bound with black leather.
Clothing: Skoda wears a ragged brown habit as his main clothing. Underneath that he wears a selection of faded brown garments, tighter-fitting. The only other item he wears is a worn brown leather belt over his shoulder, that serves as a sword belt.
Capture: He was traveling on a desolate path when he was set on by savage beasts, who where planning to eat him. However, he was rescued by the creatures organizing the fights.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Unimaginative

Like I said, I really don't know how I managed to quote and post. I was editing my last post, is all.

The Skarzs

Need another "brute"? Or is it too late?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.