News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart part 2

Started by Unimaginative, February 10, 2014, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce opened his eyes, smiled, and dropped one of his paws. He reached into his cloak and wet the paw a little from the same vial as earlier before reaching behind himself and rubbing something. He spoke softly as he continued, "You know, Vatra and I came in all messy... Yet neither of us explained just why. We were outside talking, and she handed me a flower. Now this flower was purple, and she said that she thought it went well with black... So, I used the petals to dye my sword binding." He suddenly stopped rubbing whatever it was and grasped Arya's paw firmly and squeezed like he would never let go, "I decided it was going to be a reminder and a symbol of all the things I hold dear," he released her hand to reveal a very faint purple print, "Anytime I hold my sword, which is often..... It'll be like I'm still squeezing your paw." He continued hugging her again, "I can't possibly let you go now."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Arya smiled through hrtears,not knowing what to say.

Faiyloe

Vatra felt awkward. She no longer knew what to say so she just let Ervoyce talk. He was much better at this than she was. When he had finished Vatra gave a little smile glad that Arya was felling better but underneath this another feeling was creeping up in her stomach and it was not a nice feeling at all. This disturbed here and she let her smile drop for a second. She had felt envy and she didn't like it at all.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Ushen sighed, and leaned against the dresser. He then slide down to the floor, his back still resting against the dresser. "I feel like I've just landed on another planet. Its a fact that I'm not good with people, and I'm now sitting in the middle of a terrible situation and there's nothing I can do. I tried to be nice to her, I really did. But it still hasn't seemed to have worked. I don't know what to do!"

Cornflower MM

Bryhant sat down also. "Hey, Ushen, it's not your fault. Did you see her after she took a look at those walls? It was that piece of paper." He comforted.
---------------------------------------------
Arya sniffed again. "Ervoyce, I know that we'll never in a million seasons have anything more than a friendship. I have eyes in my head, after all. I see what you and Vatra have. Frankly, I'm a little jealous, since I figure that I won't ever have anything like it. Vatra, you're so very lucky.

Faiyloe

Suddenly the awful feeling was doused and she was glad.  It was replaced by a joy and a friendship and Vatra gave Arya a big hug.  If not an awkward one due to her sling.

Dannflower Reguba

Now it was Ervoyce's turn to feel awkward, his face turned so red you could almost see it through his dark fur. Still, there literally wasn't anything he could say. All that aside, at least Arya was feeling better, and he had been reminded that he had a lot of things to take care of that he'd been neglecting.

Darkness was setting in, the two otters checked over their handiwork one last time, looked at each other, nodded, and dispersed to their stations.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

OOC: Time jump to to night I guess. Now would be a good time to incorporate our vermin.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh, cruddy. Forgot about that. But, yeah, a time skip sounds marvelous.

rachel25

OOC: Marvel? WHERE!?! ((((( :P)))))  Yeah, a time skip does sound good.

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay. Hey, Danny! I don't wanna mess up anything you're planning!

Faiyloe

OOC: Um I guess it is my job to start the time jump... I'll do that tonight  :-\ Sorry.  :P Dan (Almost called you Ervoyce) What do you think about Vatra and Ervoyce getting into a couples argument about weather or not Vatra should go with them in her condition still recovering and all.