This will be on half of the Old Good fanfic

this song goes along with the story

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Gonff the Mousethief

Brother Fusard was sleeping. Again. The poor old Recorder was getting old, and had a hard time staying awake. When he woke, the mouse was still half way asleep.
''Anybody home? Guess not!''
He grabbed a random book and walked towards the door.
THUNK!
He had hit the door! Everything was dark and blurry. All he could see were 3 red stones. Then a mountain came. Birds were everywhere, cawing and screaming. Now they were crows. Everything went black once more. The face of a mole who looked bloodthirsty came and muttered,' 'Hurry, Goldpaw and Silverfoot!''
He woke up in the Infirmary.

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Captain Tammo

A lot of people would say that this doesn't have enough detail to be like one of Brian's works and, at first, I wasn't too crazy about that either. But your style has something to it that I just... Like! Everyone's writing style is different. Yours makes things short, but to the point and keeps the reader intrigued, which I wouldn't think of as a bad thing at all. So what I'm trying to say here is that I like your style, so keep it up! ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gonff the Mousethief

Thank you SOOOO much! You do not know how much that ment to me. Ever since 3rd grade I have wanted to be an  author. I have so many ideas. Wrighting these fanfics help me to jot them down. Thanks again!!!
I would also like to recognize my friend who helped me with this fanfic and my other one. Thanks dude!

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Gonff the Mousethief

CHAPTER 2

Galp Dow and Soovet Fril were taking care of Brother Fusard. When he had passed out, they were nearby and heard him.
''Brother, are you Ok? Do you need some water?''
''No No, im fine Galp. The only thing I need is to find out what was with my dream I had.''
''What was in it?''
''Well Soovet, first 3 red stones apperead. then a tall mountain and crows came next. Suddenly, a big mole came and yelled in an evil voice, ''Hurry up Goldpaw and Silverfoot!'' Then I woke up.''
''Wow sah! sounds incredible!''
''Aye, it really does!''
''What are you 2 doing in here!''
Sister Nancy came in.
''And why is Brother Fusard in here! Explain yourselves!!!''
''Well Marm, we were walking by the gatehouse when we heard a thud.''
''Right that marm!''
''And we walked in and saw Brother Fusard on the ground passed out!''
''Yes we did wot!''
''So we took him here and tried to wake him up.''
''Yes marm we did!''
''He just woke up and told us his dream!''
''Right as rain wot!''
''Well get out of here then! I must take a look at him!''
The hare and otter raced out.
''Sister, im fine really, just getting old I suppose.''
''Well then if you are fine you can go back to your gatehouse I suppose.''
''Thank you marm!''
Brother Fusard got up and walked to the gate house. When he got there he saw Galp and Soovet.
''Hey can you two come help me in here?''
''Sure thing sah!''
''Aye, comin' right there!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Gonff the Mousethief

For all of you that read this, a new chapter will come out every Thursday! ;D
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Gonff the Mousethief

CHAPTER 3

''Now you two, remember when I told you about my dream? Well when I saw those jewels, I remember something I read in the Abbey records. Now where was it. Winter of the Late Snow, Autum of the golden Ash, Ah, here it is! Summer of the Yellow Rose!''
''What is there about the jewels sah?''
''Well Galp, these jewels are the three Red Rubies of the Blood! Legend has it, that one of them was stolen by a searat, but The Badger Lord Bluestripe the Wild killed the searat, he took it and kept it for safe keeping. The Ruby was passed on until it got to Boar the Fighter, that put it on hilt of Martin's sword!''
''Wow sah! Amazing wot!''
''Aye! Where are the others?''
''Well, they are in the Rockwood Mountain. No one from our Abbey has ever been there. Apparently, if im correct, Now is the time! The mole that I saw must be trying to get them. Oh also, the jewels are supposed to have a power of a warrior locked inside! I fear that if that huge mole gets them, All of mossflower could be in danger!
''Sah! what shall we do!''
'Well there is only one thing. Send Spencer the Abbey Champion on a quest there!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Gonff the Mousethief

NOTE: I am sorry for the delay, just been busy, but will now have a new schedule. I will not be posting in Evil until it is time. So, stay tuned for this fanfic is about to get good! ;)

CHAPTER 4
''Why cant we go on the blinkin' quest wot?''
''Please sah, we wont get hurt!''
''I have already told you both. Spencer is the one going to find the rubies!''
''But sah-''
''Enough Galp! Now go scrub pans in the kitchens! Both of you!''
''Alright Brother.''
''We will go.''
The sad pals walked slowly off to the kitchens.

Everybeast was In Great Hall. They were listing to the otter give his speech.
''I will set out at Dawn to go on a Quest to Find the Ancient Red Rubies of the Blood! I will take Martin's sword with me as I fight my way there and slay the evil mutant mole!''
The audience gasped in fear.
''I will return as soon as possible!''
The audience cheered at his remark. He picked up his sword and walked off. The crowd was dismissed.
''Why could they bolly ole' send us on a trip fer once! Why, we aint no more dibbuns wot!''
''Aye, your right Galp. Well, we can send him good cheers when he leaves.''
''That is true Soov. Its gettin late. Ill see ya at breakest tomorrow. Night wot!''
''Night to ya to pal.''

This is a short chapter because it will go right along with the next.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Feles

Quote from: Captain Tammo on February 21, 2014, 05:02:15 AM
A lot of people would say that this doesn't have enough detail to be like one of Brian's works and, at first, I wasn't too crazy about that either. But your style has something to it that I just... Like! Everyone's writing style is different. Yours makes things short, but to the point and keeps the reader intrigued, which I wouldn't think of as a bad thing at all. So what I'm trying to say here is that I like your style, so keep it up! ;D
Well then, do you mind looking at mine, its called The Eastern Warrior, it should be on the first page of fan-fictions
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Feles

I like how you make Evil connect with Young, its an idea I've never seen before and I think its amazing, also, I'm hooked on the story, cant wait for the next post
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Gonff the Mousethief

Thank You! I will post now! ;)

CHAPTER 5

Galp covered himself up with blankets and closed his eyes.
All he saw was a mouse. Just a mouse. But something was odd about this mouse. It was in armor, and holding a awesome sword! But then the mouse spoke.

Go ye Goldpaw,
With thy friend, Silverfoot.
Take my sword,
And raise the old good, out of the soot.
To the mountain, thee shall go
For it is there, thy rubies are hold.

The mouse walked away. Slowly, very Slowly.

Soovet sneaked into Galp's room.
''Galp mate, me just had a dream!''
''Whu- So did I! Marin was-''
''Hush now, people will here!''
''Sorry, wot, anywho, Martin came to me and told me a riddle! He told me to take his jolly ole' sword and for us to0 go to the Mountain!''
''Aye, i had the same dream. Well we better hurry, Spencer will be leaving at dawn. You go get the sword, n' ill get the rations. Hurry now!''
''Right pal!''
The two sneaked out of the room.
A few minuets later, the 2 life long friends were out of the Abbey, just at the crack of dawn.
''Hurry! Into the Woods!''
''Alright! Just dont cut me rudder off with that sword!''
''Sorry! Lets go!''
They dashed off into Mossflower, not knowing the trouble ahead...
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Gonff the Mousethief

CHAPTER 6

Early that morning, Spencer woke. He opened his sleepy eyes to find the door to his room wide open. That was odd! He surely had closed it last night! Anyhow, he got out of his bed and put on his armour. Today was the day he would go out and find the legendary Rubies of the blood! He finished getting dressed and went over to get his sword. But it was missing! What had happened last night!? Was there a thief at Redwall? Was some one playing a joke on him? What would he do without his sword! Oh no, he would not be able to go on his quest! All these thoughts flooded his mind. He felt very dizzy. Everything was spinning, then... THUD! He passsed out right on his own floor!

Samuel, the mouse babe, had sneaked out of his room and ran down to steal some scones! He ran down the hall ways, trying not to wake anyone. He saw Spencer's door open so he walked very carefully when passing it. When he made it to the edge of the door, he peeped in. He let out a extremely high pitched scream. Spencer was dead!

Spencer woke in the infirmary. He was still clad in his armour, but he looked outside. Noon! He hoped out of the bed and ran into Great Hall where the elders were meeting.
''Spencer! I thought you were passes out!''
''Have you seen Galp and Soovet? They are no where to be found!''
Spencer shouted at them, ''WHERE IS MY SWORD!''
The elders just started at him. He ran passed them yelling, ''GET OUT OF MY WAY!''!
He stormed out of the Abbey. He heard what that one elder was saying about the two kids missing. He just knew they stole the sword, he knew it! He had gone insane over the sword. He wanted it back. He was warrior, not them! He would have it back, oh yes he would! He stormed out through the front gate. The crazed otter was out for metal, and blood!

Sorry for the wait and short chapter!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.