News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Animals that YOU would have put in the Redwall series

Started by Jetthebinturong, February 18, 2014, 12:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I thought the lord of dark forest was a wolf cant remember his name...  :P

I am surprised that unless I am mistaken no one said a Pika, I also agree with Chipmunks and I know this was in the book but I would like to have seen a few more rabbits. Perhaps a flying squirrel though I think that might have been overkill.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

Well, they were mentioned so that automatically tells me that they are in the redwall series. Whether a pelt or not, it was living once.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Which one? Pronoun trouble. I listed several and so did others. To which animal are you referring?

Tam and Martin

Faiyloe

Tam and Martin

clunylooney

Yesssssss.
I would adore Fossas to be a part of redwall. They are one of my favorite animals.
I would also like Mongoose (I don't know the plural to Mongoose) to be a part of redwall.
Platypuses would be awesome to have in redwall, I would imagine them being like seals as in doesn't wear clothes and speaks strangely (an australian accent would be great) I would want them to only be in one book.

I would also like Tenrecs, Puffins, Chipmunks, Coyotes, Skunks and other weasel types like Minks or Fishers.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

clunylooney

Quote from: Shinyjoltik on April 13, 2014, 05:14:26 PM
It has been mentioned before and I whole heatedly agree the opossums and raccoons would have made an awesome addition to the Redwall vermin roster.
Thank you for spelling Opossums correctly.

P.S. Sorry for double posting!
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me