News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

The Abbess murmured, "I'm sorry." Under her breath, so low that it would be very hard for anyone except Sir to hear. Then she turned and started to the Abbey.

rachel25

Sie couldn't look her in the face, but then the other badgers were following the Abbess, so he followed them.

Jukka the Sling

The rest of the villagers were already being shown to their rooms by some Brothers and Sisters, so Ambrosine wandered off to her own room to have a bath and rest.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

After t,he badgers were shown to their rooms, Lavender also wandered off.

Jukka the Sling

After her bath, Ambrosine lay down to rest. It felt so good to actually have a bed again, after sleeping on the ground. She drifted off to sleep, dreaming about the events of the past few days.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Out of character.  Time skip time?

Jukka the Sling

Cornflower MM

rachel25

OOC: Sure. I do feel we're at the end of the RP, and I think we should come up with a good way to finish it off.

Cornflower MM

OOC okay. Feasting time!

BIC The tables were set up and groaning with food. Lavender sat at the head of one of the tabls, smiling at the scene before her.

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine sat near the middle of the table, eating a mushroom-and-onion pastie. It was wonderful to be back with all her Abbey friends, and getting back in time for the Autumn feast made it extra special. The mousemaid glanced around at all the villagers sitting with the Redwallers and smiled. She was glad the villagers were beginning to fit in with everyone else.

OOC: BlueRose, Givanell, and Snowfire haven't posted in forever... we kinda need to tie up the loose ends with Crabbygrog, Fourfang, and the Major. :P

Cornflower MM

OOC Yeah. I don't wanna PM them. I've already done it so Mab
No times.

rachel25

Sie sat next to Harin. They were talking quietly, and commenting on things, and people around them.
Sie was feeling the happiest he'd ever been in his life. He never wanted to go back to Salamanderstron. He wanted to stay here, with Harin, maybe forever.

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine glanced at Harin and Sie. They looked very happy, just sitting together talking. As she took another bite of her pastie, she wondered if there was going to be a wedding at Redwall any time soon.