News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: Sign Up Thread

Started by rachel25, March 02, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I think, I'm gonna make another character.

Name: Magnus
Speices: otter
Weapon(s): sling, dagger, and sword...
Appearance: Is tall, and slender, but also quite muscular. Has grey eyes, and light brown fur. 
Clothes: and black knee high boots.
Personality: argumentative, rebellious, thinks he's always right. And hates it when he's wrong. Pretends to be older than he actually is when he meets new people. Lies all the time, and would lie even if proven that he's lying.
Other: Is the only son of the Skipper of Otters at Redwall. And has only very left the Abbey with the crew, never by himself. But would never admit that. 

Unimaginative

Gonna have to drop out. I lost track of the roleplay because I was on vacation in Oregon, and didn't realize the family cabin didn't have internet. Sorry.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

Ok, Han. Though if you do want to join back in at any time you can. Not much was really happened.

Lagg

Was wondering if I could join this? I recently coming back to rping and though I'd start with redwall rping. If the rp's full or to far in for others to join that's fine. If it helps decision making or not, I was gonna be playing as an male otter. If I can join i'll make another post with the necessary requirements. Just want to make sure the rp is still joinable before doing all that.

Cornflower MM

Hey, Lagg! Nice to see you. . . I don't think Rach ever did c lose the sign-ups. . . But for the life of me I can't remember!

rachel25

*appears in puff of smoke*
Hi Lagg, I do think I closed the signs, but I can't remember either. But, since so many people have dropped out of this one, if you promise to stay in it. Then you can join.

Lagg

Alright, I'll create a template then. And I'll be on here, you won't have to worry about that. Also if you want Rachel, you can send me a pm to kinda give me a throwdown of what I'd need to know before starting. And how I should start off in the rp.

Lagg

((Sorry about the double post, didn't mean for that to happened.))

Name: Lagg Tilk

Speices: Otter

Weapon(s): http://www.kultofathena.com/images/DSA1342BRS.jpg

Appearance:Lagg is a brown furred river otter, who stands at around (from human perspective) 5'9", and weighs around 150 lbs. For one his size and age he likes to keep his build proportionate to his body, not wanting to be to weak of strength nor to muscular in frame (which doesn't mean couldn't pull his own weight in a battle or helping around the Abbey.) His rudder of a tail hangs just above the ground, luckily to where it doesn't drag on the ground to slow his movement down. Just under his left eye he has a small scar from when he just a young otter pup before he lived in they Abbey (which more detail about how that came to be is below in the history section).

Clothes:He wears a dark green, bronzed buttoned, tunic for his top (Something similar as to this: www.mysticum.de/Medieval-Garbs/Garb-male/Tunics/Tunic-green-Larp%20Shop.html).

Personality:Lagg is good, kind hearted otter. Some would even go as to say a dibbun or young one at heart. At the Abbey when not busy helping with the more dutiful tasks at Redwall he's usually helping with the dibbuns especially the orphaned, being a mock-parent/older sibling for them. But he knows when it's time to be serious and when it's time for play. But no matter what nothing will change his view on life, "live it to fullest".

Other: (history) Lagg was born in Mossflower woods, north of Redwall Abbey, along one of Mossflower's many rivers. His parents and siblings lived there, except for one day when his home was attacked by a vile vermin. Being only a young babe at time, he doesn't remember any knowledge of the attack. Just what became of him and his deceased family. His mother and father protected their young as best as they could, his father knowing what's best, sent the family away, except during the raid his home was on fire and only his mother and him escaped their home. Nearly dodging a swing from rat's sword but leaving a nasty scar under Lagg's left eye, the mother fled for life crying in tears wishing she could save her family, but glad atleast both made it alive so far in the woods. As his mom headed south towards Abbey, a place the family used to go to for supplies, even before Lagg was born, she knew she was being followed by the leader of the group. Running as fast as she could, she made it to Redwall's gate banging furiously on the door, rain starting pour as the Rat drew closer. Out of instinct Lagg's mom wrapped him in a shawl she was wearing and left him in front of the big gates to the Abbey, as she ran off. Turning around she noticed the rat continued after her, not having noticed her young one, which was her undoing. Tripping in the ground the rat finally caught up to her and slain the otter where she laid. Soon after the Abbey gate opened the baby otter was saved. Luckily the one who did save him did it without the rat knowing and thus a confrontation was missed. Though Lagg lived as an orphan in the Abbey he swore one day, he would avenge his parents death, the mothers body found the next day and scouts from salamandastron finding the remains of his home. He just wished he knew who it was that did this to his life.

rachel25

*claps loudly*
Sorry that app just deserved a round of applause!
Lagg you are accepted! I can't wait to RP with you.  ;D
There's only one problem, I can't access the site your weapons are on.  :(

Faiyloe

It is just a broad sword some what resembling Martins in appearance. With what appears to be a reddish leather hilt grip and reddish yellow mettle and a matching leather sheath and belt.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lagg

Quote from: rachel25 on August 01, 2014, 05:40:29 PM
*claps loudly*
Sorry that app just deserved a round of applause!
Lagg you are accepted! I can't wait to RP with you.  ;D
There's only one problem, I can't access the site your weapons are on.  :(

Sorry about that, I'll try to find another link for you(Edit: try this link: http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=WgOps8ktVYBuHM&tbnid=3fk6pB3uKQvSuM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kultofathena.com%2Fproduct.asp%3Fitem%3DDSA9908BRS&ei=oerbU4XYEs-iyASqqYCYDQ&bvm=bv.72197243,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNE0cMi-cE07QbMSUs0OSDlFogezmA&ust=1407007766794036).

Just let me know when and how to start off.

Cornflower MM

*Also claps* Wow! That's one great sheet, Lagg!

Faiyloe

Yup really good I especially like the history the way you wrote it really had me glued to the screen.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lagg

Thanks, I think most of the lengthiness came from just finishing Doomwyte lol (only two more books to go in the series wooo)!

rachel25

Darn! That links not working either, but it alright.  ::)
And feel free to jump in whenever you want. Really, all that's happened is the characters have just arrived at the Abbey, and one of my characters has just had a fight with one of Faiyloe's.