The Great Redwall Feast.

Started by Nightfire, August 08, 2011, 01:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

What all your opinons on The Great Redwall Feast? It is a child's picture book, but I think it's awesome.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lily

I love this book. I love the subject matter, I love how everything rhymes... but most of all, I love Christopher Denise's art. Look at it! I think it fits Redwall perfectly.

My favourite part is when the otters sing the song about hotroot soup.

Osu

Yet another book I know to have gorgeous art and haven't had the chance to get my hands on. I don't like ordering things online, but this is another that's definitely worth it.

Silent Sam goes by Noisy Sam in this book, right? [/random]
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Gonff

Quote from: Osu on August 08, 2011, 08:21:18 AM
Silent Sam goes by Noisy Sam in this book, right? [/random]

Yes, he does. (Witch I could never quite get used to.)

I really like the art, It does fit Redwall. I would like to buy it, buy so far I have only been able to get it out of the library.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

I love this book! Especially the art! And the storyline is great too, because there are riddles to solve!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

*Sighs* this is one I haven't read...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

As I said in the other thread, the artwork in this is simply amazing!

Nightfire

Yes. I think everyone is on agreement about the art. I love the storyline.  ;D

And YES!!!! *pumps the air* I got it from the library! I'm leaving the site now so I can read it!  ;D I be very happy.  ;D

Redwall Musician

Read this one too. I like the way the mice all look so fat and cute.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Firehawke

I love the book and I agree about the art-it's great!
I think it would be fun to cross stitch some of the scenes from the book (okay, my inner crafty geek coming out!)
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Nightfire

Don't worry: We're all geeks too! Buahahahaha!!!

Skalrag of Marshank

Heeheehee. Don't worry, you're not alone. ;)
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

GeminyaTome

I'm actually reading it to my little sister before bed time! She always asks "When can we read 'Redwall'??" Lately, we've been going to sleep to late to read, and she's not too happy about it! GO REDWALL!!
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Dotti

Quote from: GeminyaTome on September 26, 2011, 01:50:28 PM
I'm actually reading it to my little sister before bed time! She always asks "When can we read 'Redwall'??" Lately, we've been going to sleep to late to read, and she's not too happy about it! GO REDWALL!!
Aw!  My dad is reading it to my little brother.  He's only 6, so he's a little bit young to follow all of it, but he's enjoying it.  Some of my best memories of Redwall are of me and my sister laying around the living room while my dad read it to us.  It was awesome!
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques