News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 17, 2014, 12:50:27 AM
Dang it! Um, I mean. . . *cough*
Delthion, you are free to leave. Have a nice day!
Oh, and yes: you can keep him here.

Thank you my good sir!

YAY! Now I don't have to listen to my sane counter-part.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 17, 2014, 03:11:18 AM
You can have this instead *hands Skarzs a chewed up volume of Shakespeare* The OITB got to it. 
*Consumes book*

'Twas neither dry nor damp, and held in it
A potency of garlic. Behold, my breath!
It suffocates that which is near, not far,
Alas! Woe to he who smells my words
Cast into the air before them!

*Shakes head violently* Sorry.
(I've been reading The Merchant of Venice. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

Hello whats-OH GEEZ EVERYONE"S LOCKED! This is an outrage Skarz, I'll have you arrested!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

There's a reason they're locked up. Also, the authorities are paying me to keep these people in here for the safety of others. It's worth adding that one of my patients has been released due to his symptoms being cured: Delthion.

Now, do you have an appointment? You seem distressed: a sign of psychosis.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

I shall lock you up! You are a lunatic! Why, most of these people are perfectly sane. See this one, he only thinks he's a dog, perfectly normal.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Tam and Martin

@Skarzles: I don't really care.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 17, 2014, 04:26:01 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on September 17, 2014, 03:11:18 AM
You can have this instead *hands Skarzs a chewed up volume of Shakespeare* The OITB got to it. 
*Consumes book*

'Twas neither dry nor damp, and held in it
A potency of garlic. Behold, my breath!
It suffocates that which is near, not far,
Alas! Woe to he who smells my words
Cast into the air before them!

*Shakes head violently* Sorry.
(I've been reading The Merchant of Venice. . .)

I thought you where eating it.  ;D

*Wakes up* ... wha... where in gates am I ?! *Jumps up and bangs on the door* Let me out you lunatic! Do you know who I am! You have no right to lock up the Empress! Let me out this instant or I will have you all flogged!

And there she goes...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Mask on September 17, 2014, 07:34:12 AM
I shall lock you up! You are a lunatic! Why, most of these people are perfectly sane. See this one, he only thinks he's a dog, perfectly normal.
Who's the doctor? Who is the person babbling on? Sir, I'm afraid I'm going to have to follow a precautionary action, because you are acting far to violent in this calm atmosphere. *Teleports Mask into a cell*
When you show sanity and proper thinking, I'll let you out.

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 17, 2014, 03:28:58 PM

*Wakes up* ... wha... where in gates am I ?! *Jumps up and bangs on the door* Let me out you lunatic! Do you know who I am! You have no right to lock up the Empress! Let me out this instant or I will have you all flogged!

Now, now dear; you're in a safe place. Just calm down and I'll run some tests on you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

You will do no such thing. I will be released immediately! You will receive most severe punishment. No beast lays a paw on the Empress without due punishment!

The Skarzs

Here. *Fluffy bunny is teleported into room with Eolyiaf*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*Throws bunny against the wall* What do you think I am!

The Skarzs

A definitely crazy person. *Teleports out the broken carcass of the bunny, and teleports in a match, with a candle on one side and a pile of sticks in the other.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*Looks bemused at the setup for even If she wanted to light the candle there was nothing to light the match with and there was not point to the sticks what so ever in her mind* And what am I supposed to do with this!

The Skarzs

What do you want to do with the match, light the candle, or the wood?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.