News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

So, um.....can I have a stick of dynamite?
Freddy

Delthion

May I please be released? I haven't done anything insane for awhile!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Finizhez zandcaztle* Vell. Ach, zat vaz major! *Cheese, vone o' me ozer perzonalitiez drivez a bulldozer zrough zandcaztle and intae ze zoide o' ze buildin'*

Vhen..? Ach, Cheese, vot are ye daein' 'ere?! Gae 'ome!

Kkkkkkkkkk. Okay. *Continuez zittin' in ze bulldozer*

Ach...*zighz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Could you be quiet for once. We are in the middle of a crises situation. Once this is resolved I will take you requests into consideration. Now Scarzs!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on October 21, 2014, 12:50:51 AM
So, um.....can I have a stick of dynamite?
Sure. *Lights the dynamite then throws it to Russa.*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Tam you do not have access to any dynamite. I made sure of that.

The Skarzs

Right, so the large order of carbon composite should be here soon. They are already cut to size, so all that needs to be done is some precision teleportation.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Does anyone here have a crate of rabid weasels and ferrets? I... Need then for something.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 21, 2014, 02:19:25 PM
Tam you do not have access to any dynamite. I made sure of that.
Are you sure? *Throws stick of dynamite (given to me by Tam) at Faiy*

Die!!!!! Mwahahahahahahaaaa!!!! >:D
Freddy

Faiyloe

She is hallucinating. Hold on Izeroth.

Delthion

Can I be released? I've managed to reintegrate my insane self, so I am completely sane.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Faiyloe

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on October 22, 2014, 03:21:58 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on October 22, 2014, 03:17:30 AM
She is hallucinating.
I'm not.

That proves it.

Quote from: Delthion on October 22, 2014, 03:19:03 AM
Can I be released? I've managed to reintegrate my insane self, so I am completely sane.

what ever happened to the Earl? last I heard he was in complete control. 

Delthion

No, I was just sitting in a corner. And actually Skarzs divided us into two separate beings, and I was being really quiet.

Faiyloe

Well then just stay put for just a little longer till we get my overly aggressive and manipulating counterpart where she belongs (Along with every one else) in a high security cell. Then I will consider your requests.