News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

*Throws pies at Rach* Evil Rach! EVIL RACH!!!
Freddy

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

Hehehehehehee! DIE!!! *Continues throwing pies* >:D
Freddy

Faiyloe

SCARZS!!!!!!!!!!! Get us out of here! :o
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Empress, are we going to evacuate?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 25, 2014, 02:46:36 PM
Quote from: Delthion on October 25, 2014, 03:25:50 AM
Empress! We must evacuate!

Agreed but we will be back.

She already left...  :-\

What you didn't follow! You might be more trouble than you are worth *goes back to get The Earl then leaves the premises before Scarzs and Faiyloe can get out of there cells.*

Russa Nodrey

*Makes a teleportation device with the things smuggled in by Freddy* Woohoo!!! Freedom I cometh! *Teleports me and Freddy to a nice food inhabited island*
Freddy

Lady Amber

Who wants to go to an island? Wait, is the island deserted?

Russa Nodrey

A tribe of friendly natives inhabit the island.
Freddy

Izeroth

Sounds nice, Russa. If I ever get out of here, I'll consider annihilating the natives and building a beach resort taking a vacation to the place.

Russa Nodrey

Me, Freddy,and the natives (who think I'm their king and happen to look like teddy bears) will totally destroy you.
Freddy

Faiyloe

Oh Ewoks! They happen to be a distant relative of my OITB's. Speaking of which. *5 OITB's come and eat threw the wall* There, that is better *exits cell threw the hole* *Zombie Pinata and runs around hitting random things with frying pan* Stop that! now come back here.   

Delthion

Empress! I have called one of my Blackburn Buccaneers to meet us about five minutes ahead!

Blackburn Buccaneer
[/i][/b]
[close]
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Splendid, splendid, hurry up!

Delthion

Very well! *Rushes about 50 yards ahead of the Empress and hops into a Blackburn Buccaneer; asks the pilot to leave and assumes the controls. Then motions for the Empress to hurry up.*