News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 04, 2015, 08:34:31 PM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 04, 2015, 08:15:43 PM

Oh cool, so your not seeing Freddy anymore, that's good.
Um, Freddy is real, of course I can see him.

:o Back in the cell with you! *Puts Russa Back in a cell* Skarzs! Shes having a relapse.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Oh no.
Also. . .
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 04, 2015, 01:26:10 PM
*A tall man in a black coat wearing a big silver nose ring walks in with a smirk on his face*
. . . who the heck is this guy? Sir, are you here on a visit? If so, please check in at the front office.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 04, 2015, 09:05:20 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 04, 2015, 08:34:31 PM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 04, 2015, 08:15:43 PM

Oh cool, so your not seeing Freddy anymore, that's good.
Um, Freddy is real, of course I can see him.

:o Back in the cell with you! *Puts Russa Back in a cell* Skarzs! Shes having a relapse.
No, no, no. It's not what you think. I found Freddy the Frog in my backyard. He can't talk. He is a normal frog.
Freddy

The Skarzs

*Looks at Faiy.* Should we give her the benefit of the doubt?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Well she is pretty harmless. Unless she starts vandalizing things or attempting to free the other inmates She'll be ok. Keep and eye on her but she is free to go.

Russa Nodrey

*Is happy* Teeheehee! I'm freeheehee! *Does a happy squirrel dance*
Freddy

Faiyloe

This reminds me of that part of the Odyssey where Odysseus has to sail his ship past the sirens and he tells his men to tie him to the mast so that he can hear there song. Even in his madness he was clever and pretended to be sane so that his men would untie him.   

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Man walks over to the front office dragging a little red imp* Well fine sirs, I would like you to take this imp who has clearly gone insane. Throw him in a cell and LEAVE HIM THERE!
*The man leaves*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Oookay. But I don't run this prison Yet Well, okay then just leave, *Hands Skarzs little red imp* Your problem now master troll.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Well Lock it up for now and we will do some tests to determine if he is really as insane as that man said.

The Skarzs

I hate imps.
*Locks imp up.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Faiyloe

*Leans over and whisperes to Skarzs* I hate to keep changing my mind like this but the more time passes the more I think she is still crazy.  :P