News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Not Everything's Perfect RP (OOC)

Started by Amarith Waterspring, March 23, 2014, 06:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

???????????????????????

empty
empty

Amarith Waterspring

Oh yeah she was the bader lady! Stupid me.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Sparks is Southward: I'll think about it. But, probably! :D

Wylder Treejumper

Hey! this looks fun! I'll join.

Name: Skyle
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: Dark brown fur, green eyes, slim, not terribly strong but extremely dextrous, wears dark green tunic belted in red, carries small knife kept hidden from vermin, and dark polished hardwood stick covered in mysterious carvings...
Weapons: Staff, knife, sling/bow
Personality: Extremely introverted, loyal, dedicated to independence, consumed with hatred for Mintegaerun. So far has not spoken one word...
History: The vermin captured him as a traveler in the south this season. He was traveling by himself carrying a rapier, and a sack of provisions and nothing else. He killed three vermin trying to capture him, and when his rapier broke, was subdued. When Mintegaerun came over, Skyle went berserk and killed one of his guards with the stump of his rapier and tried to killed Mintegaerun, wounding him on the footpaw. Mintegaerun ordered him starved for three days. Since then, the squirrel has done nothing but sit, stare, and brood. His history beyond that, none but he knows...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Amarith Waterspring

I would say you are accepted but can you explain the History I bit because I don't know what happened to who.  :-\
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

That history has quite a bit of PP in it, what with the whole him-almost.kill.and.injuring.Mintageriun.badly.

Amarith Waterspring

yeah if he did do that then he would be dead by now. How about he just slashed his foot paw? 
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

willruth

Can I have a newt mercenary( he is neutral)? He could be actually a spy for Salamandastron(your decision)!!! :D

Amarith Waterspring

Is a newt kind of like a small lizard? If so, then he or she can be a mercenary.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

willruth

A newt is a type of aquatic salamander that is found in Britain. Thus, it is effectively a amphibian that looks a lot like a lizard!! ;D( I'm a armature herpetologist) ;D

Amarith Waterspring

Well, in that case he can be a spy for Salamandastron just post your Character sheet here.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

willruth

Name:Yirrit.
Species:Newt.
Appearance:Brown newt with a orange underbelly and eye that seem to bore right through you.Has a pouch of pebbles and a bone wristband, covered in images related to rivers and the sea.Is scarred in many places from being what seems to be fire and knifes. Even has a knife blade permanently embedded in his shoulder. Wears only a fish skin tunic with various sharp objects stuck in it.
Weapons:Bone dagger,sling and old spearhead for emergencies.
Personality:Secretive,angry,argumentative,sometimes savage,shy and bent on revenge( see "History").
History:His early life only he knows of, but when he was young he was captured by a vermin band of whom tortured him and gave him his scars for life.Many seasons later,some members of the Long Patrol chased the vermin away,who then joined Mingerun's horde.But in the process of chasing the vermin away,
they also mistook Yirrit for the enemy and drove a knife blade deep into his shoulder, where it soon snapped.Mistaking him for dead they moved on, where they left him to wander. Making a living off of a river not too far from the mountain fortress. But eventually all of his work was destroyed by Mingerun and he left to find the mountain where he has been a spy for the badger lord ever since.

Like it??? ;D ;D ;D

Amarith Waterspring

accepted. One thing, mingerun is really spelled Mintagerun just so you know.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Wylder Treejumper

A few more tweaks...

Anything else?

Sorry about the PP, I'm used to enemies being NPCs...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Amarith Waterspring

Thats good, thanks.  ;)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.