The Great Gonff Fancition Contest

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, May 01, 2014, 02:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

You can post it along the way. As longs as it's finished by the deadline!  ;)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Darkenmal

My entry is nearly finished... should I post it in this thread?

"I closed my eyes, only to open them again. I did not know what to expect, but I was afraid of knowing the truth; the truth which my dreams have revealed..." - Swiftpaw, Lord of Salamandastron and the Defender of the Western Coast.

Gonff the Mousethief

No, please make your own. It will be easier to judge. :)
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Gwen A. Mouse

Thanks! I'll probably post the first bit once it's been nitpicked- er, I mean, edited. ;D
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Darkenmal

My entry is posted! I hope everyone enjoys it. :)
"I closed my eyes, only to open them again. I did not know what to expect, but I was afraid of knowing the truth; the truth which my dreams have revealed..." - Swiftpaw, Lord of Salamandastron and the Defender of the Western Coast.

Gonff the Mousethief

Very good! Gonff 's personality was spot on!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Darkenmal

Gwen A. Mouse

Loved the twist in the ending, Darkenmal. It was a really fun story. :)

Hm. My own entry seems to be growing and growing in length. I apologize- the first bit will be posted in a few minutes.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Darkenmal

Thanks a lot Gwen! I enjoyed your story as well. Good luck in the contest! :)

Gwen A. Mouse

Thank you! The best of luck to you as well. :)

Tim Churchmouse

Can i join? I submitted my entry before asking, soz. Is it fine to have other characters (brome tullgrew keyla) but still include martin and gonff? Its called the deceiver.
This is your referral link!
PLEEEEEASE CLICK MULTIPLYFYING TIMES!!!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

Sure! I was reading threw that one and it was quite good! Cant wait to see who wins!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Gonff the Mousethief

Ugh! School has pushed me back on judging! Ok, me and Cap'n Rock will be judging these AMAZING fanfics! I will get the results out as soon as possible! Thanks for waiting on my lazy self!

- POM
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Darkenmal

We ever getting the results from this?