News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Moss Crew

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, May 23, 2014, 01:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Here is another one of my new fanfics!

Chapter one will be up shortly!

TAGS: [ACTION] [ADVENTURE] [FLIP] [DRAMA] [THRILLER]
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Gonff the Mousethief

PROLOUGE

Far beyond the southern west sea, lay the Nameless Isles. The isles had a very erie feeling about them. Nothing seemed to stir about all seven islands. The water, murky and still. A small rain had begun over head. But in the middle of the isles, on top of Poison Rock, woke Vissanth the Cursed! His red eyes shown like blood in the rain. The Bushmaster stood and yelled,'' I HAVE RETURNED TO SSSSLLAAY!!!''
Vissanth the Cursed had come back to life!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Feles

its good, cant wait for next chapter.

I also think you may be making too many fanfics at once, say you forget one, like Evil for example, just some advice for you. Still, that doesn't handicap your ideas  ;D
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Gonff the Mousethief

Thanks for the feedback!

I am putting one of my shorter fanfics on hold, but i will try to post in all of my fanfics at once! :D
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Captain Tammo

Great intro! I'd love to see where this goes next!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gonff the Mousethief

Thanks for the feedback! Well, here is chapter 1!!!!

CHAPTER 1

Marshall jumped down behind the blueberry bush, hiding from the dibbuns. The little rouges had chased him all the way out here. He told them the first one to take his hat got to wear it for a day. He watched as the little babes wandered around looking for the Blue Fox.
''Hehe, gottem now!''
''BOO''
''WHAT IN THE NAME OF REDWALL!''
Phoony the squirrelmaid had sneaked up on him!
''I getz your hat mista Massil!''
Still stricken with fear.
''Well, i guess ya do!''
He took off his treasured raccon hat and placed it on her head.
''Now, go be a good babe and tell ya friends ya found me!'' Marshall said that with a big grin on hid face.
''I will mista Massil!''
''What a good kid.''
He got up and streched. The blue fox was very tired today. He had been up since dawn, waiting for the arrival of his friend, Swiftblade Windpaw, the badger lord of Salamandastron. He told him he would stop by the first week of summer. It was the first week.
He went inside and sneaked into the Abbots room. He hid under the desk. When the Abbot walked in, he sprang.
''Boo!''
''Marshall! What are you doing!''
''What are you doing?''
''Get up!''
Marshall got up and looked down at his older brother.
''Just wanted a good laugh.''
''Well calm down! Swiftblade Windpaw the Lord of Salamandastron will be here any minute!''
''He's my bud! its fine Demetrius! Just Do your abbot stuff.''
''Fine, but if he hates my guts, its on you!''
''Alrighty!''
Marshall walked past his brother. Demetrius was a normal fox, not a Blue one like his Brother. He was a nice fox just like Marshall. He was calmer than Marshall. Marshall was more adventurous. Demetrius loved his brother a lot, but he was sometimes quite annoying. He rolled up his habbit sleeves and started writing.
Marshall had gone outside and sat under the pear tree. He saw the dibbuns running around once more. He enjoyed life at the abbey, but he longed for adventure.
KNOCK KNOCK
Swiftblade had arrived at Redwall Abbey!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Feles

never heard of a fox abbot, I wonder where your going with this
I am Bobracha!

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, I have a tendency to make foxes good. It will all work out, I promise!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Feles

thinks of another fan fiction you made*
yes you do
I am Bobracha!

Gonff the Mousethief

Are you sure Tudwell is good ? Anywho I will try to post in the rest if my fanfics tomorrow then do another chapter in this one ;)
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

CaptainRocktree

Hey i really liked this story and your style of writing keep up the good work! ;)
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Thankee sur! Here is chapter 2!!!

CHAPTER 2                            

Marshall ran to open the gate. When he looked up, he saw an amazing site. A huge badger was standing before him. He looked like a leader. His eyes were a deep black like the night sky. You could see the wisdom deep within. His fierce built up body was clad in light but strong chain-mail.  He had great shoulder-pads made up of the purest iron. The thick steel boots we wore left prints were he had stepped. They were as light as his chain. His long blood-red cape flowed smoothly through the light breeze. But across his back was another wonder. In a huge sheath, a great longsword lay. The part that could be seen shone out like the sun. It was truly a wonder of a mighty badger lord. But on his side, was a hare. he was quite a tall hare, about half the size as the badger himself. He was leaning on a long, thick wooden cane made out of the finest oak wood. On his red coat were at least hundreds of medals. They shone almost as great as the sword. But the hare himself was quite peculiar. On his ears white ears, were two brown spots that resembled small buttons. He had many other browns spots all over his quaint body. He looked about the age of 50, but the badger looking no more than 60. The pair looked just what you would expect leaders to look like. Bold, brave, and wise.

''Swifty!!''
A gruff but calm voiced answered, ''Hello Marshall my friend! Long time since I saw ya last!''
''Same t' ya pal! Now who is this lad ya have brought?''
''This my friend, is Tonto Buttonears. The head of the Long Patrol. He's my second in command!''
Tonto stuck out his hand. ''Nice t' me ya sah! Tonto at y' service! Now, wot be your name?''
''Marshall Scottsworth. Nice t' meet ya too General!'' Marshall saluted as he finished.
''Well then, now that you have been introduced, I need to see your brother Marshall. Where is Demetrius?''
''Ugh, ya mean that old featherbag? He is in his room, as usual, writing some old book he been workin' on. Ill' take ya there.''
''Thank you. We might need to hurry up, the little ones have spotted us!''
Marshall turned around and saw a herd of Dibbuns charging the trio. There cries could be heard from afar.
''Mr. Massil! Is dat Sifty!''
''He brut a frunny bunny!''
''Look atz his sword! It bigger than da abbey!''
Marshall turned to look at the pair. ''Dash to the abbey fast! They will tackle you if you don't go now!''
''Oh, we'll make it! Come on Tonto!''
''Yes sah!''
Swiftblade Windpaw darted forward, leaving only a flash for Marshall to see.
''Woah! Now thats a fast badger!''
Marshall darted too, but not as fast. he turned to see the Dibbuns gaining on him. He took one last burst of speed, catching up to Tonto.
''Hurry Tonto! Almost there! The old hare made but on one last burst of speed, and made it to the Abbey doors. But he was soon trampled by Marshall who came crashing in. The fox lay on the ground, out of breath. He looked up and saw Swiftblade closing the door. While looking around, he noticed that he was on top of Tonto! He jumped up and helped the hare up.
''Sorry, didn't mean t' trample ya!''
''Its fine lad, now, lets go find y' Brother wot!''
The trio walked through Great Hall. The walls were a bright, but dim red. The age showed through the ancient bricks of sandstone. It was a fine work of art. As they were walking, a small mouse sped hastily towards Marshall. He looked up into his face. She wore a dark green tunic with a pattern of black zig-zags across the bottom. Her age was about 37. Her fur was a beautiful grey and silver. She looked the part of an Abbey Sister.
''Marshall Scottsworth! Did you lock the Dibbuns outside after running away from them!''
Marshall's blue cheeks got very red.''Swiftblade locked the door. They were going to attack us Minerva!''
''They are Dibbuns Marshall! They cant hurt you! Grow up, be like your brother for once!''
''But its-''
''I dont want to hear it! You will apologize to them, then go work in the kitchens!''
Swiftblade butted it, ''Marm, we need to see the Abbot pronto!''
''You can see him later! Now get your striped face outside!''
Tonto came and stood infront of the small mouse. ''Do you know who are you are bally speaking to? This is Swiftblade Windpaw! The Badger Lord Of The Mountain Fortress of Salamandastron!''
''Oh wah! He needs to apologize Badger or not! Not get your silly ears out my face!''
Tonto was red with anger. ''You Do Not Make Fun Of My Ears Unless you want to loose yours!''
Swiftblade grabbed Tonto and ran with Marshall in the lead. They rank until they reached The Abbot's room. Swiftblade put Tonto down.''What was that for Tonto! I could have taken care of it my self!''
''She was insultin both of us sah, she needs a leasson taugth to her!''
''Will the two of ya calm down! Demetrius is coming to the door!''
The Huge oak door opened.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

CaptainRocktree

I reallyyyy like Chapter 2 keep up the good work!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Thanke you veryyyyyyy much! I will add a little more to it later.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Captain Tammo

Your writing is getting a lot better as you keep going (and that's not to say that it was bad before)! Nice work! :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior