News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Summer Nameday Feast!

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 01, 2014, 06:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Everybeast of Redwall, I give you the Summer of Hares and Harebells!

To Summer, and to the last Spring. *raises tankard*
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

rachel25

Congrats Tammo! Here's to the Summer of Hares and Harebells!*raises tankard*

Gonff the Mousethief

Yepee! A new season! And what a grand name for it Tammo!
*raises jug of pear cordial*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Russano the Wise

Great name, Tammo! Here's to the new season!!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Osu

Thirds on the awesome name! *grabs a barrel of strawberry fizz and rolls it out* Congratulations, Tammo, and here's to a new season!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Blazemane

Congratulations, Captain Tammo! Great name!

Happy summer to everyone!

Faiyloe

"Great name congratulation Tamo" *Sits in a tree eating an apple pie waiting for the food fight to start (You know it will)*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, Cheerz tae av! *Dovnz a mug o' ztravberry cordial*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Congratulations on being the season namer, Tammo, and good job on the name!  *Takes a slice of cherry pie*  Mmm... pie...  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Tacklez Rain for ze pie* PIIIIIIIE!!!!!!

Incidentally, ze Ultimate queztion for ze Ultimate anzver o' 42 iz: Vot are ze lazt tva digitz o' pi?

Ze Anzver: 42!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skyblade

Congratulations Tammo! :) Very nice name; I likee!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 01, 2014, 09:52:26 PM

Incidentally, ze Ultimate queztion for ze Ultimate anzver o' 42 iz: Vot are ze lazt tva digitz o' pi?

Head, dear, pi's infinite....In other words, there is no last two digits ofd pi, and therefore, the last two didgits of pi are not 42. But at least it's not that annoying Ant Song. :)

Congratulations, Tammo! (D'you know, my sister insists that 'congratulations' is spelled 'congradulations. She's nuits, I know.) It's a WONDERFUL name! Do you like candied ginger? Here, have a bag. *Hands Tammo bag of candied ginger* *Sets big sack of candied ginger on table, and eats some* Wonderful stuff.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 01, 2014, 10:59:07 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 01, 2014, 09:52:26 PM

Head, dear, pi's infinite....In other words, there is no last two digits ofd pi, and therefore, the last two didgits of pi are not 42. But at least it's not that annoying Ant Song. :)

Aye, zat'z ze uzual ken o' mozt beaztz aboot ze zubject. Actually follved av ze vay tae ze end, pi endz viz 42. Tiz quite advanced, an' nae tae mention non-Earzly, zae fev on Earz vid ken aboot it. Takez quoite a toime tae reach it zough.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

DanielofRedwall

Congratulations Tammo and well done on picking a wonderful name. Cheers!
Received mostly negative reviews.