News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Free (Closed.)

Started by The Skarzs, June 11, 2014, 11:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Arya smiled, wringing the rag a little bit, then starting to clean his shoulder carefully. After a moment of silence she sighed, her brow furrowing. Which of course cracked some scabs. Muttering a curse, she left it for a moment.

The Skarzs

Garth watched the scabs bleed on Arya's face, and he looked at her seriously. "You really should get that looked at, Arya."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"I'll do it when I'm done fixing you up. It's not that hard." Arya said, somewhat reigned. Putting the rag down, back into the bowl, she carefully found old, hardly noticeable scars on her face. "I've had practice. No, I'm got going to tell how I got them." She said, staving off the inevitable question. Carefully rinsing out the rag, she started cleaning again.

The Skarzs

Garth was silent as he allowed Arya to finish up.

OOC: Sorry about the short post. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: It's fine.

BIC: After Arya finished cleaning, she stood up to get some herbs, wincing as she did so ad rubbing her thigh.

The Skarzs

"I'm fine now," said Garth. "You need to sit down and get taken care of yourself."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"Garth, I'll do it in a minute. Unless, of course, you don't want to keep your shoulder." Arya snapped, getting the herbs nd going to the male squirrel.

The Skarzs

Garth didn't say anything, but, even though he didn't approve of Arya's dismissal of her own wounds, he knew his shoulder needed to be taken care of.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya smirked as she applied the herbs, then the bandage. "There. Is it too tight?" She asked.

The Skarzs

"It's fine," Garth said. "Now you're going to have that leg taken care of."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"No, now I'm going to take care of my leg. AND my face." Arya corrected, already getting a new rag and dipping it into the warm water.

The Skarzs

Garth sat beside her for a bit, waiting to see if she needed help. Suddenly, he noticed something hanging on the far wall, and he rose to get it. "This might help."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"What?" Arya asked, absentmindedly. She was tying her bandage, but the end were a tad short. "Almost got it. . . "She muttered, then grinned. She'd tied it! Only then did she look to see what Garth was looking at.

The Skarzs

Garth took the object off the wall and brought it over to Arya. It was a polished brass dish, about a foot in diameter, and it reflected things beautifully. "This way you can see what you're doing. . . as well as see that it isn't as bad as you think." The male squirrel smiled as he handed it to her.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya smiled. "Thanks." She said softly, carefully putting it on her lap. Then she dipped a new rag into the water (There really wasn't a shortage of clean rags.) and started wiping away the blood.