News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Free (Closed.)

Started by The Skarzs, June 11, 2014, 11:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

OOC: That jut got sinister. . .

BIC: Some of the creatures recognized Garth from when he had visited the last time, and they pointed him in the direction of someone they called "The Apothecary Mouse," along with some warnings saying the mouse was rather strange.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: T'will be explained. ;) Sorry I didn't run it by you first.

BIC: Just then, the vole sulkily walked in. "That cupboard hasn't been opened in seasons. Why are you looking in it?" HE asked, walking towards her. "It seemed to me a good idea to see what needs replacing. And if this hasn't been opened in seasons, then why are there poisonous plants in here that are in perfect condition?" She asked, thinking out loud. The vole was clearly puzzled, and shruygged. " Idunno. That's just what Bren told me." He szid, walking over, unaware of the effect the name had on the squirrelmaid. "D-Did you say Bren?" Arya inquired, her paws shaking. "Yeah.  He's been gone for quite some time now. Hre left me in charge of the Infirmary in his absence.

The Skarzs

OOC: Holy snot.

BIC: Garth went his way cautiously, apprehensive as to what this 'Apothecary Mouse' would be like. He, or she, was a mouse, obviously, but what else? Were they off in the head, their seclusion driving them insane? Or was it something else?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Another idea popped into my diabolical mind, too.

BIC: At that, Arya fainted, hitting the floor with a Bump! The vole yelped, for the squirrel had fallen oonto his foot. After that, he yanked his foot out from under her and took off running, and ran into Sweekle.

The Skarzs

OOC: Uh oh.

BIC: Garth could see the house. . . or rather, he saw the mass of shrubbery, moss, vines, and other plants that surrounded it. Bees buzzed dutifully around flowers, and a bird pecked at a snail crawling along a branch. He stepped forward cautiously.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

An old male mouse popped up. Literally, in fact. "Oh, hello there youngster!" He said cheerily. "Whatcha come for?" He asked.
-----------------------------------------------
The vole gabbered out what happened, 6hten took off. stepping on Sweekle's paw as he did so. The old mouse rolled her eyes, but set off to find the Apothecary Mouse's new apprentice. the yound squoirrel could fix up the newcomer, if anyone could.

The Skarzs

The mouse was indeed rather odd; both in looks and the way he talked. He wore a tunic made of. . . plant fibers? and a strange nest-like hat on his head. One eye was squinted, and the other looked dilated. "H-hello?" stammered Garth. "I'm, uh. . ." He shook himself out of his surprise. "We need fresh herbs and medical plants back at the infirmary; the ones there were ruined."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"Newherbs, eh? Didn'tI just furnish theInfirmary with 'em?" He cheerily asked, before shrugging and pointing to the herb patch. "You'll find some overthere, young'un."

The Skarzs

Garth went over and started picking some herbs that he knew to be medicinal.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Sweekle walked swiftly, hoping the Apothecary Mouse's apprentice was there. Soon, she was there, and called, "Hello? There's a slight emergency with one of the newcomers. The female one. Might I borrow your apprentice?"

The Skarzs

Garth stopped when he overheard Sweekie call. The Apothecary Mouse stepped out from his hut and called back in his reedy voice. "An emergency, you say? There ain't been one of those for a while. Wonder why that is. . ." He began mumbling to himself and started  back into his house.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

A young squirrelmaid was in a different part of the garden, previously undretected. She popped up, cvalling, "Oh, dear! I'll get my things right away, ma'am." Sweekle nodded. "She's apparantly in heap on the Infiramry floor, from what I was told." The young squirrel nodded, and ran for the hut, nearly tripping over Garth. "Oh, dear! Sorry!"

The Skarzs

Garth was knocked off balance by the other, and stumbled to catch himself. "It's alright," he muttered.

OOC: Not sure what else to do.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"I really am sorry." The young squirrel apologized once again, blushing. Thn she ran into the hut, and ran back out, clutching a satchel and carefully avoiding the herb patch.

The Skarzs

Garth put the plants he picked into a fold in his shirt, and hurried off after the other squirrel. One of the newcomers? He was one, so Arya must have been the one in trouble.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.