OOC: Fair and Foul - Sign-ups still open. May take a little while.

Started by Cornflower MM, June 16, 2014, 05:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should the name be? (Will be reset when I get new names. THANK YOU DAN!!!!!)

Rover's Recruit
4 (36.4%)
Fair and Foul
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Cornflower MM

Right here's my thinking:
A group of people meet at Southsward, and journey to Redwall, meeting vermin and who knows what else along the way.

/This will be the first in a series of RPs. After one RP's done, you can stay, or you can leave, or you can join in. Your choice.

For the MORE experienced RPers, I'd like you to fill out this sheet:

Name: (Their full name)
Nickname: (The name they go by if it is different from what you put above. How did they get it?)
Titles: (If any)
Age: (How old are they. The human equivalent. if they are as mature as an 11 year old put them down as 11. They never really say how old people are exactly.) (The other option is to put down an general age for example. infant, dibbun, child, tween, young teen, middle aged teen, older teen, young adult, adult, middle aged, etc...)
Species: (badger, hare, otter, squirrel, shrew, mouse, hedgehog, mole, vole, rat, ferret, stoat, weasel, sable, pine marten, wildcat, wolverine)
Good, Evil or Neutral:
Role: (Are they the abbey warrior, a wandering traveler, or a salamandastron hairof the long patrol.)
Weapon(s):
Appearance: (An overall summary of what they look like. What is their first impression? How do the walk?)
Fur:
Eyes:
Cloths: (favorite/usual)
Distinguishing marks: (Tattoos, scars, strange fur coloration)
Personality: (How do they act when they are around people or when they are alone)
Extrovert/introvert:
Voice: (How do they talk? Do they have an accent? Are they loud or quiet?)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Favorite food:
Season: (The season they were born in)
Origin: (Where they where born)
Where: (Where they live now)
Home: (What their home is like)
Room: (Where they sleep. Describe it if it is a constant)
Family:
Friends:
History:
What is something they never go without:
what they keep in their...
Traveling pack:
Chest:
Pockets:
Under Their Bed/Pillow:
Other: (Though I highly doubt that you will need it)

It's okay if you have to take a few days filling it out (Lord knows I'm going to) but please don't let it take longer than a week.

For the LESS experienced RPers, use this one:

Name:
Personality:
Weapons:
Physical Appearance:
Clothing:
Other:

You may have three (And ONLY three) characters, unless I say otherwise at a later date.

Please let me know if you'll join, and any and all name suggestions wanted. Once I get two, I'll put them into a poll, and add to it, okay? (Of course I'll reset the votes)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

What has Faiy done? I just deleted everything that I didn't have anything to put.

Name: Silas Fielson
Title: Of Laggoth, Count of Laggoth.
Species: Mountain Cuscus
Good, Evil or Neutral: Neutral
Role: A noble of a kingdom to the east of Southsward, who has traveled to other kingdoms to learn.
Appearance: A proud walk. Tall, is a little on the fat side.
Fur: Chocolate Brown.
Eyes: Dark Blue
Clothes:
Personality: Often very boisterous. He considers himself above most others, though he is quite loyal to people he respects. Though you may not guess it from his personality, he is a very thoughtful person, and enjoys trying to outwit others.
Extrovert/introvert: Somewhere in the middle, though more on the Extrovert side. (I'm like that, but more on the Introvert side.)
Voice: As English is not his first language, he speaks with a slight accent. (I'll be doing Romanian.) He is fairly load, especially when he is boasting.
Dislikes: Bland food, filth, cold.
Strengths: Fencing, Diplomacy, Cooking.
Weaknesses: Most other athletics, talking to people he considers below him, admitting defeat.
Favorite food: Creme Brulee
Season: Mid-Winter.
Origin: Laggoth, a kingdom East of Southsward.
Where: Still in Laggoth, though he is traveling.
Home: A large mansion.
Room: A large bed with Dark Purple Sheets, one window overlooking a lake, and black walls and carpeting.
Family: One sister, and his parents.
Friends: A few other nobles.
History: He is in line to become head of the Fielson family, one of the more powerful families in Laggoth. Before he is allowed to do that, however, he must travel to each of the powers surrounding Laggoth, and bring back something from each. So far, he has visited two, and is currently in Southsward, traveling to Redwall.
What is something they never go without: His Sabre, which he calls "Felie"
What they keep in their...
Traveling pack: Valuable objects he has found since his travels began.
Chest: Gold, and a cookbook.
Pockets: Extra money, plus a flute.
Under Their Bed/Pillow: A book telling of the history of the Fielson family.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Was two necessary?  :D :) You're in if you can keep up.

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

... I am going to regret this... Seeing as this is not going anywhere soon I'll join and make a character by the time my camp is over you might have enough characters.

Name: Kalvera Stormblake (Kall for short)

Species: Otter

Personality: She is very removed she normally keeps to herself and doesn't like to travail with other people but once you get to know her she can be quite friendly even putting in her two sense in a conversation. She is very observant though normally she keeps her observations to herself. Tactical and clear headed in a crisis unless it involves her past which she has tried fervently to forget but failed. She is not an extrovert or an introvert but a comfortable middle leaning towards introvert though. She tends not to trust most people making allies difficult. She can have mood swings or emotional breakdowns if she has a flash back. the things she went threw can sometimes cloud her better judgement.

Weapons: Sling (Mostly for melee), dagger, bow and arrows.

Physical Appearance: Thin, average height, strong but doesn't look it too much. Light brown fur and Intense green eyes with a hidden pain behind them that can be seen by those with experience. She has a blue tattoo that swirls up her upper right arm back and neck.  A small nick in he left ear, a thin scar from the outer corner of her left eye to her chin and s scar running from the small finger of her right paw to half way between her paw and elbow.

Clothing: Short sunset reddish purple dress or long tunic, Thin black belt with silver colored buckle. Wooden wrist guards with mettle inlay, matching shinguard with mettle inlay.  Black leather boots (or leather like). Light chain male over the tunic and a medallion on a chain round her neck.

Other: She was the daughter of the skipper but she left home and never returned.

larger sheet
Name: Kalvera Stormblake

Nickname: Kall

Titles: None

Species: Otter

Good, Evil or Neutral: Good

Role: The daughter of the skipper. Though she left home and hasn't seen him since.

Weapon(s): Sling (Mostly for melee), dagger, bow and arrows.

Appearance: Thin, average height, strong but doesn't look it too much.

Fur: light brown

Eyes: Intense green, with a hidden pain behind them that can be seen by those with experience.

Cloths: Short sunset reddish purple dress or long tunic, Thin black belt with silver colored buckle. Wooden wrist guards with mettle inlay, matching shinguard with mettle inlay.  Black leather boots (or leather like). Light chain male over the tunic.

Distinguishing marks: a blue tattoo that swirls up her upper right arm back and neck.  A small nick in he left ear, a thin scar from the outer corner of her left eye to her chin, A scar running from the small finger of her right paw to half way between her paw and elbow.

Personality: She is very removed she normally keeps to herself and doesn't like to travail with other people but once you get to know her she can be quite friendly even putting in her two sense in a conversation. She is very observant though normally she keeps her observations to herself. Tactical and clear headed in a crisis unless it involves her past which she has tried fervently to forget but failed.

Extrovert/introvert: a comfortable middle leaning towards introvert though.

Voice: Quiet most of the time but she can surprise you sometimes.

Likes: privacy, books, swimming, fighting practicing her skills (It helps her forget)

Dislikes: betrayal, rude or unintelligent creatures, thoughtless actions,

Strengths: tactical, observant, skilled with a bow, fast, decent swimmer though she really is not dressed to swim. 

Weaknesses: She tends not to trust most people making allies difficult. She can have mood swings or emotional breakdowns if she has a flash back. the things she went threw can sometimes cloud her better judgement.

Favorite food: Clam and shrimp hoot root soup. Though unlike most otters she likes a good balance of spice. It is an art not a fire competition.

Season: mid winter

Origin: In a holt on the east coast north of Southsward and south of Redwall(Where they where born)

Where: She is a traveler

Home: She dose not stay in one place for very long, before she left her Holt it was a nice wooden house with four rooms and a straw roof on the shore not to fare from some cliffs and a waterfall that fell into a small gulf(I think that is what it is called)

Room: she is a traveler. most of the time she just sleeps under the starts.

Family: Her father was the skipper of the Holt. She also had a mother and an uncle. She was an only child

Friends: she doesn't really have any.

History: (To be reviled) (If that's ok with you Corn)( I have a really good one all planed out an I want it to be a surprise)

What is something they never go without: a medallion on a chain round her neck.

Traveling pack: Food, a basic first aid kit (well the redwall equivalent of one),
Chest: Doesn't have one she is always moving around.
Pockets: doesn't have any.
Under Their Bed/Pillow: Her dagger
[close]
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

Oh what the heck, I'll join.

Name: Tairves Daguza
Nickname: Tair (Pronounced tear as in ripping.)
Titles: (If any)
Species: Fox
Good, Evil or Neutral: Good
Role: Wondering traveler.
Weapon(s): Has a two-handed battleaxe which he uses with just one hand, and a large square shield. Has two broadswords strapped on his back like an X.
Appearance: Is overgrown for his age.
Fur: All black with a silver tip on his tail. Has a gold stripe that starts from his forhead to his nose.
Eyes: Startling blue, with a black drop in his right eye.
Cloths: Wears a strange hooded black cloak. It's a cloak at the top, but it turns into pants when it reaches his legs.
Distinguishing marks: Has an ugly scar that starts from the bottom of his throat that curves to his left side.
Personality: Intelligent, brave, a natural born leader. Is kind to others, but fights furiously when frinds are threatened.
Extrovert/introvert: Extrovert.
Voice: Has a deep calm voice.
Dislikes: Selfishness, evil.
Strengths: As his size suggests, he's very powerful.
Weaknesses: With his large body and heavy weapons, he's slower than others.
Favorite food: Rice
Season: Winter
Origin: Unknown forest
Where: Anywhere comfortable
Home: Doesn't have one
Room: Anywhere comfortable
Family: All dead
Friends: Doesn't have any yet.
History: Not much is known about him, except that he was in an army for a while, but was honorably discharged.
What is something they never go without: His weapons.
Traveling pack: Healing herbs, which he knows little about, but just enough to work.
Chest: Doesn't have one
Pockets: Some gold
Under Their Bed/Pillow: Doesn't have one

Only took a couple minutes to write. Hope he's accepted.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Accepted. Any ideas for a name?
Eh, how much RP experience do you have, by the way? I had shorter sheet for those who don't have much experience..... :-\

Unimaginative

Morgazath

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 09, 2014, 03:43:40 PM
Accepted. Any ideas for a name?
Eh, how much RP experience do you have, by the way? I had shorter sheet for those who don't have much experience..... :-\
I roleplay with my sister a lot, so I have a good bit of experience. And sadly no, I don't have any ideas for a name.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Faiyloe

Really the first half is the important stuff. The stuff after it is just for personality building (Which is also important).  I didn't mean for it to become something forced upon people. I think Corn will probably let you fill in most of it but fill in the rest after you start playing the character (I don't mean to put words in your mouth Corn). I find that I sometimes develop a character in a different direction than I thought I would after I start using them. 

Cornflower MM

Only sometimes? What's your secret, Faiy?

But, yeah, you don't have to fill in the whole thing at once. Take your time, Han.

Faiyloe

Unimaginative

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 09, 2014, 11:36:01 PM
Only sometimes? What's your secret, Faiy?

But, yeah, you don't have to fill in the whole thing at once. Take your time, Han.

Er...I made my character sheet about 3 weeks ago.