News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Doomwyte Cave

Started by The Skarzs, July 03, 2014, 09:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

Then Mossflower can not have been set in England because Salamandastron was an active volcano, remember?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

It was once, it wasn't in the series but yes. Jacques specifically said that Mossflower was based on Britain though, call it artistic license
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

Than it would be artistic license to include hot springs, no?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

Yes, I said it wasn't based on anything in England, I never said it was bad. People were saying it must have been based on Britain because Mossflower is based on Britain, I was just saying that it was impossible for it to be based off somewhere real in Britain
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BadgerLordFiredrake

Just went to Yellowstone two weeks ago, but haven't read Doomwyte in months.  I don't think Yellowstone has many caves, but a lot of other things seem to fit.
baby turtle forever