News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Birds Of The Mountain OOC/ Sign up.

Started by The Mask, July 06, 2014, 08:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

Hello there! This a roleplay. It is set in a mountain, nameless until the end. The mountain is a stronghold for all species of birds but there is a fairly strict social order.
Ruling family and nobles:Raptors
Artisans:Finches
Food Merchants:Parrots
Merchants: Sea Birds
Most other birds fit into the citizens.

Storyline:King Aviced's Kingdom is in peace. The threat of the foxes is a distant memory. But something isn't right. Queen Jerdon has lain another egg. But since it was lain it has been engulfed in flame. And while the royals search desperately for an answer another threat has arisen. A mysterious blue fox has arrived and is threatening to destroy their mountain unless they submit.

This is the character sheet.
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Relations:
Job (Painter, Merchant etc.):

You can have max. 2 characters. Overall I want about 8 characters. I will narrate the story occasionally and have my own character. All forms are to be submitted to this thread.

Name: Baaz Swiftcrest
Species:Pacific Baza
Appearance: Slate grey with brown chest barrings and orange eyes.
Personality: Skittish and timid. However when he is training or fighting he is loud and strong.
Relations: His father King Aviced, His Mother Queen Jerdon and the mysterious new egg.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Bad idea to join at the moment, but oh freaking well!

Name: Speckles Greentail
Species: Americana Chicken
Appearance: White head with dark flecks, neck is black-green, her back is light grey, speckled with small dots of dark grey or back, her tail is green-black, her breast and belly are white with big dots that are light brown and tyan colored, her eyes are sorta red-ish orange, and her legs are a blue-green color.
Personality: Sweet, kind, sassy, feisty, and helpful. Very chatty and talkative. Not the brightest bird on the block, but sees things with a child's logic.
Relations: Eh, nobody important.
Job (Painter, Merchant etc.): Exceptional in the fact that she is the only chicken that can paint well. So, a Painter.

Name:Arya Brownwing
Species:Bald Eagle
Appearance: See below sheet.
Personality: A little haughty, well-meaning, sweet, kind, sassy, feisty, fierce, and a good leader sort. If you ever want to have a war, have her on your side. Smart and dependable.
Relations: Nobody that will be important.
Job (Painter, Merchant etc.): Noble.

Arya Brownwing's Appearance

[close]

The Mask

Oh whoops! I forgot gender. I'll add it in and if you could just add it in. Otherwise, approved!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Cornflower MM

So, it's approved? They're both females. Just checkin' Some GMs can be picky about that sort of thing.

The Mask

Looks good. Definitely approved.  I'll see if I can get some more people to join so we can start soon.

Spearfinn

name : Falco Swiftbeak

Species: Peregrine Falcon

Appearance: white and black speckled stomach with  I don't know he looks like a peregrine falcon.

Personality: head strong but smart and cautious will attack anyone who insults his family and/or friends.

relations :    his father is the famous warrior Aclow Swiftbeak his mother is a race bird named Bomy Fastwing

job: warrior
Redwallllllll!

Gonff the Mousethief

I will join, I'll put up my app later  ;)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Mask

Unimaginative

Name: Naaliin Kraagtalon
Species: Light-Mantled Albatross
Appearance: Large and intimidating. His feathers are a light gray, which fades to white on his head.
Personality: He is not a negotiator, but he is fair. When buying or selling things, he will give one price he is willing to pay, and it's take it or leave it.  He is a traveler, often traveling great distances to obtain rare goods, and is one of the more respected merchants because of that. He is also a good diplomat, which comes from many seasons of selling and buying goods to and from all manner of creatures. Naaliin had sold his goods in many places, ranging from small towns to large cities.
Relations: No one particularly important.
Job (Painter, Merchant etc.): Merchant.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Mask

Approved. Well including Gonff we'll have five characters so a few more before we begin.

Gonff the Mousethief

Name: Sir MetalTalon
Species: Harpy Eagle
Appearance: he is more of a grey eagle. All of his talons are metal. He has one long scar on his left eye.
Personality: He is quite old. He is very grumpy and has a bitter sense of humor. Serious is more his style.
Relations: Used to be a knight for the King and Queen, but when got to old to fight, he had to step down .
Job: Nothing really, just sits around the mountain sleeping or assisting the King.

Why the Blue Fox gotta be the bad one ? Lol
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

Why doe she only have two talons? Shouldn't he have eight? Three in front, one on the back of each foot?

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

The Mask

Approved.

Also do you think Baaz and Sir Talon should have any past relations? Seeing as he used to serve under his parents.

I think that should be enough people. If anymore want to join as the story goes by they can. So if could just post to confirm you are ready to start we'll get started!