News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Map

Started by Thibb, July 07, 2014, 04:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thibb

Hey!
I'm new here to the forum.  :)
I recently read "The Rogue Crew" and wanted to make a new map (I'd made one ages ago) combining all the books. I couldn't really find one online so I thought I might update what I've done.

Overall Redwall Map
http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae235/Pikagi/RedwallMap_zpsdf5118b3.jpg

Close up of Redwall Abbey and surrounding country
http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae235/Pikagi/Redwallandsurroundingcountry_zps83e1b59e.jpg

Close up of Salamandastron and surrounding country
http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae235/Pikagi/Salamandastronandsurroundingcountry_zpsb784bcdb.jpg

It's not complete though. I haven't been able to find a map of "Sable Queen" so it's not on the map. Also, I couldn't find the map of "Rakkety Tam"so I had to rely only on my old map for that (which I found in the process of making the new one to be unreliable). I also had trouble matching up all the streams in Mossflower Woods, so the streams randomly start and end anywhere. There is also supposed to be a green colour to resemble the forest but it didn't show up very well in the scan.

Hope you like it though!

Captain Tammo

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :)
Those maps came out really nicely! I especially like the combined one. How long did they take?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Thibb

Thank you!
I did it over several days actually, but that includes finding the images online and making a rough draft before drawing the final maps.

The Skarzs

Welcome to the forum, Thibb! My name is Skarzs, and I am the resident troll. (Cave troll, not internet troll; the internet trolls are my species' deranged cousins several times removed) If you have an inkling for fan fictions, I have written several: Mossflower Falls (ongoing), The Overwatch, Not All Evil, and some silly poems.
Feel free to come join the insanity in the Cellars, as well as participate in the forum games! Don't forget to read the rules of the forum if you have not already done so. ;)

It's awesome that you've done this; they're great! Having a single artist doing it makes it easier to understand.

Anyways, welcome again, and I hope you enjoy it here!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russano the Wise

Welcome to the forum, Thibb! Those maps look really nice! Great job on them!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Cornflower MM

Take the words right out of my mouth, why doncha, Russ?  :D

Welcome to the Forum, Thibb! I hope to see you around! I'm Corn/'Corny. Nice to meet you. *Extends paw* I'm the crazy, frying-pan-wielding RPer who spends almost all her time in either the Cellars, or the Roleplaying board.....Not in that order. I do spend a little bit of time down in Forum Games, too. Oh, and shoot me a PM if you're having a stupid moment (Everyone has them. Once I forgot how to make new topics), want to chat (But be warned. I try to reply to every PM that hits my inbox....), or wanty a little help. If you want to try your paw at Roleplaying, I take newcomers into my RP Autumn Harvest (Which has nearly failed because of that, on more than one occasion. But I haven't learned.).