News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Celebration Feast - James Gryphon is back!

Started by Matthias720, July 21, 2014, 04:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Huzzah! Huzzah! James Gryphon is back on the staff! Let the celebration feast commence!

Pass the trifle and strawberry fizz please.

Rainshadow

*Passes trifle*  Yay!  :D  *Takes a sip of strawberry fizz*  *Passes remainder of fizz to Matthias*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Back in the staff? CONGRATULATIONS, JAMES!!!!! *Grabs scones*

James Gryphon

Like I said elsewhere, parties scare me, but I thought that I should at least show up to my own. :)

I really enjoyed serving the community the first time around, and I hope that this time will be at least as productive. It'll be a bit of an adjustment for all of y'all, but I can tell you that it's going to be a huge one for me.

Anyway, I'm here to assist the staff with their day-to-day work and decision making, but just as importantly, I'm here for you, the members. If anyone has questions or would like some help with something, feel free to message me and I'll do what I can (so long as it doesn't have anything to do with your math homework -- I did manage to pass a college course dealing with that kind of thing, but I'm hoping to never have to think too much about that again ;)).

On to the cuisine. I'd love a few gallons of some hotroot soup, but at the risk of inconveniencing the cook, I'll have to ask that it be served without shrimp, as I have a bad allergy to shellfish. If you could substitute some trout for it, that would work fine.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Yeah. If you don't show to your own party, then, well.....I'd have to hunt you out. You don't want that. :P

*Passes order to the cook*

Tam and Martin

Yay James. Does this mean you will always be against us in Count as high possible?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

YES!!! I really glad to see you back on staff!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

James Gryphon

Thanks for the good response, everybody.

Tam: I'd be willing to if there was a popular demand for that. :) That said, I first became a wildcard player when I was moderating last time, so I had planned to keep doing what I've been doing, adding to, not subtracting from, both sides.
« Subject to editing »

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Captain Tammo

Welcome back James! *grabs blueberry tart and scoffs it down*
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tiria Wildlough

Hello! It seems I'm late to the party again (lol). Anyway, welcome back! Remember me? I'm that weird kid who likes otters. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Congratulations James, I know you'll do brilliantly like you did the last time. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

The Mask

Yay James! Good for you! Now, lead me to the drinks, time to drink myself silly. After all, aren't parties just an excuse to drink strawberry cordial?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Gwen A. Mouse

Huzzah, for a person who I've never met but is no doubt awesome and likable! Welcome back!

*scoots over to open a seat for Mask and plunks down a tankard of strawberry cordial* Of course not, Mask! They're an excuse for other drinks, too. And food. Don't forget food. *drinks from own mug of ale and starts munching on a honeyed scone*
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor