Could we do illustration upload requests?

Started by General Ironbeak, August 19, 2014, 06:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Ironbeak

Seeing as only a handful of the book illustrations are available online, and not everyone knows how to upload the pictures directly from their books, I was wondering if maybe we could do requests here.

Lutra

I don't see the harm in it. Given that I'm the first reply in six days I wonder if anyone is up to it?  I have most of the books but no scanner.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Captain Tammo

seems like a good idea! I don't have a scanner though but I could take pictures and use photobucket to post them here?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

MeadowR

I do have all of the books and a scanner, but not keen on flattening my books to use it! Like Tammo said, there's always taking photos instead...

Note I don't have loads of time right now to be photographing page after page, personally, so just a few specific illustration requests are better... otherwise ask Tammo! :P
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

LordTBT

Quote from: General Ironbeak on August 19, 2014, 06:00:25 PM
Seeing as only a handful of the book illustrations are available online, and not everyone knows how to upload the pictures directly from their books, I was wondering if maybe we could do requests here.

Worth noting that some illustrators don't want all of their book illustrations online ;)

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: LordTBT on August 27, 2014, 12:01:38 AM
Quote from: General Ironbeak on August 19, 2014, 06:00:25 PM

Worth noting that some illustrators don't want all of their book illustrations online ;)

Lord tbt Your always crushing peoples ideas...... :D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien