Possible rare redwall book, help me figure the worth?

Started by blackphantom1412, September 02, 2014, 05:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Quote from: blackphantom1412 on November 20, 2014, 09:17:04 PM
Thanks for the help overall all, and I will be keeping the book I was just curious.
I had no idea he stopped personal signing, me and my sister got a signed copy of ledgend of luke back when he was uncle Brian to us and I had no idea he stopped doing it, though it was clear to anyone seeing him when he went out his hands were bad even if he didn't try to show it to the kids,
Regardless sorry i didnt look back on this and thank you all for your comments~

... Uncle Brian!? o.0
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

blackphantom1412

Not by blood, but my dad was in the Liverpool navy with his son marc and was very close friends so I was around Brian often. Though I never appreciated how much people loved his work until I was much older and started finding websites like this.

SilentSam

Quote from: blackphantom1412 on November 21, 2014, 10:31:25 AM
Not by blood, but my dad was in the Liverpool navy with his son marc and was very close friends so I was around Brian often. Though I never appreciated how much people loved his work until I was much older and started finding websites like this.
Wow!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: blackphantom1412 on November 21, 2014, 10:31:25 AM
It'S nice to meet someone whow had scheduled a good connection with BJ!

Life is too short to rush through it.