News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Mysteries...

Started by Tim Churchmouse, September 02, 2014, 08:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Churchmouse

Redwall mysteries...
Post your Redwall Mysteries here and we'll try to solve them!

How can Rakkety Tam wear a kilt if it's made out of cotton?

How are cheese and butter made without cows?

How can Redwall stand on a loosened sinkhole?
This is your referral link!
PLEEEEEASE CLICK MULTIPLYFYING TIMES!!!!!!!

Jukka the Sling

I'm pretty sure they made cheese and butter using greensap milk. It was a food mentioned throughout the series.

As for the other two...I'm not exactly sure. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tim Churchmouse

Thank you for the help, I have no idea either. :P

Wylder Treejumper

Kilts don't necessarily have to be cotton. They were probably made of some northern plant.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tim Churchmouse

I know (being Scottish myself and owning a 100% cotton kilt) but they generally tend to.

Tam and Martin

Well, for the first one I would say that they probably wear kilts made out of some other material. Not really sure what that material would be, but I think it wouldn't be cotton.

As for the second one, I am going to agree with Jukka. I think they were made out of Greensap which Is a leaf.

Now for the last one, Redwall stood on the sinkhole for awhile without trouble because the sinkhole was probably not loose until the Long Patrol (book) came about. Then that is when they noticed it.

I think that is all.....

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000