"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

*Peep[s in, looks around, runs back out*

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

No one has gone in because the door is locked, and only I know where the key is.
Freddy

Delthion

*Breaks door, and goes in. *
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Climbs roof, and jumps up and down until he breaks through the ceiling*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, ziz iz vone daft 'otel, nay miztakez zere, aye?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Wylder Treejumper

I shall nobly slay any evil being that dwells within, by virtue of my much virtue and the favor of my God!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

*grunt* Your god has not laid a finger on this world in hundreds of years, Paladin, he is absent, likely dead. Do you know the last time a cleric recieved a prayer? It was recorded. Two hundred and seventy three years. No, your god is dying. *Pulls out sickle amulet and grins* And my deity shall be his downfall...

The Skarzs

Let's not get into that, shall we, Rus? Too close to actual life.

Now. . . about this room I find myself in. . . Oh, yeah; Russa, you may want to have your roof repaired.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Rusvul

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 01, 2014, 03:09:46 PM
Let's not get into that, shall we, Rus? Too close to actual life.
But... Paladin of Lawful Good who follows a god made of Lawful Good... and a Chaotic Evil cleric of a Chaotic Evil god of death and destruction... Wouldn't get along?

Okay, fine, how about this.

Paladin, what if I told you... *Takes out scythe symbol, chants some words, and a black circle appears* Your god has no power here...

Delthion

*Destroys said amulet.* There we go, not exactly fair to prevent one from using his power.

The Skarzs

(I'm just telling you to be careful, that's all)

Would you two stop bickering and get a light on? I can't see a thing. And. . . *squish*
. . .
. . .
WHAT DID I JUST STEP IN.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: Delthion on October 01, 2014, 04:09:45 PM
*Destroys said amulet.* There we go, not exactly fair to prevent one from using his power.
Hmmh, and yet you would debilitate my connection to my god as well... This one is misguided. I will leave it for now... Paladin. My circle was merely a precaution. Stay out of my way and I have no quarrel with you, unlike some of your kind I will not destroy folk- Even undead, if they show self-awareness- for what they are- Only what they do.

(Last bit was in reference to paladins, nothing else. You know, the paladin-y obligation to smite evil and destroy unholy creatures. Yeah.)

Delthion

But, all that you mentioned was that the amulet hampered paladins powers.