News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

*snatches remains of symbol* *Chants a few words, and symbol is whole again* Inversion of sabotage. Ugh, positive magic is painful. Hmmh, how about some negative, eh? *evil grin* *Faint sickly green light*

With that slight ailment, traveler, you are forgiven. *walks into inn room*

Wylder Treejumper

Wrong god. I serve Torm, not Tyr. And he is very much alive.

Indeed, you do not destroy the evil or undead because of who they are... But they destroy others because of it. Try not to tempt a paladins faith.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Zealots, the both of you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Morgazath

*A shadowed figure walks in as silent as the night and stops in front of the desk.* May I have a room?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Russa Nodrey

Hmm, let me.....there's no one in room 12. *Tosses keys to Morg*

By the way y'all, no one busted into room 20 because the door is unbustable and so is he roof. ;D
Freddy

The Skarzs

No, seriously, what's in there?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Gulps* Are you sure you want to know?
Freddy

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

It's nothing much. Just the skeleton of her creepy stalker ex-boyfriend.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

YOU ARE EVIL!!!!!!! Plus you're wrong, there are no skeletons in there!
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Mmhm. If you've got nothing to hide, then let your guests in room 20, Russy dear.

(Wow. I sound like Cornflower...)

The Skarzs

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on October 01, 2014, 09:44:27 PM
*Gulps* Are you sure you want to know?
Yes I do. I'm not easily frightened.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I already told you. It's her ex's skeleton.