News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

*Continues eating* Do you usually have this much...excitement?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Amarith Waterspring

Um..........hi?

Could I have a cup of hot chocolate? and a private room that is flameproof and bullet proof so that i can be safe against all these........things.... :-[
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

bullet and flame proof is just the beginniing. But us form members usually find a way around shields and such.

Bowl of soup, please? *holds out hand**
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Amarith Waterspring

Yeah.............I get it.......................................sometimes it's me doing the breaking, sometimes i hiding beind the shield, cowering in a corner............................................
You got any firewhisky? (harry potter referance)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Hickory

*START TRANSMISSION*

AMARITH WATERSPRING -STOP- BY ORDER OF THE GRAMMAR NAZI -STOP- MODIFY YOUR POST FOR CORRECT GRAMMAR -STOP-

*END TRANSMISSION*

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on January 25, 2015, 01:22:31 PM
Um..........hi?

Could I have a cup of hot chocolate? and a private room that is flameproof and bullet proof so that i can be safe against all these........things.... :-[
*Hands Amy a mug of hot chocolate* Hmm, let me see....Room 34 is empty. *Hands Amy the keys*
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 25, 2015, 04:54:32 PM
Bowl of soup, please? *holds out hand**
*Hands Sage a bowl of soup* Don't burn yourself...
Freddy

SilentSam

But... my Polish dictionary. *fades away* *reappears next to Rain* Tsk. Tsk. You were wrong.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

*Jumps slightly*  *Yelps*  Ah!  Don't do that, Sammy-chan!  *Ahem*  What was I wrong about?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Amarith Waterspring

OK I'll be there if anyone will ever need me ever again............ yeah, goodbye *runs upstairs to room 34 and bolts the door tightly to have some peace and quiet and hot Chocolate.*
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

SilentSam

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 26, 2015, 09:19:15 PM
  *Jumps slightly*  *Yelps*  Ah!  Don't do that, Sammy-chan!  *Ahem*  What was I wrong about?
If you burn possesions of ghosts they will fade away. It's all in the ghost handbook. You get it when you die. *shows the page to rain* >:D Now... I will be away for a bit. Time to get some revenge. *grabs sword*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Russa Nodrey

Don't destroy anything in my inn. ::)
Freddy