News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Abbey Model Kit

Started by Spearfinn, September 29, 2014, 03:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spearfinn

I'm going to buy a build your own redwall abbey kit. does any one have a recommendation for a good kit? :)
Redwallllllll!

Izeroth

Not sure they have one. They undoubtably have some sort of English monastery/abbey kit, but probably no actual Redwall thing. Look in a hobby/craft store, and if that doesn't work look online.

LordTBT

There is only one official kit.

http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Build_Your_Own_Redwall_Abbey

It's out of print, so while you can find it at independent online booksellers, it's going to be overpriced.

You can find them reasonably priced on eBay.

Captain Tammo

I got it a few years ago! It is made of a thin cardboard and can get pretty dusty and not always stack up well (it is made up of pieces that stack on top of each other). However, despite all of this, I thought it was a really, really neat set and it gave me a really good idea as to how Brian may have imagined Redwall to look. It was still really fun to take apart different layers and get a feel for what went where and could even follow along with a physical setting while reading the stories!

So would I recommend it? Yes!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior