News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

-=Top Secret Sneak Peek!=-

Started by CaptainRocktree, October 14, 2014, 12:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

Hey everyone, So the Redwall Abbey Fandom team (redwallabbeyfandom.weebly.com) has been hard at work with the New update! I'd like to give you a little sneak peek of are new forums! First I want to say the Work on the site is going great! the New site will be released soon! The forums will be in the "Forums" section on the site! For now its at a different URL but soon it will be added to the update! Feel free to join, Yet your account wont be approved till later! But without further ado! *0* RedwallFandomForums.Webs.com *0* Please tell me your feedback, And things to add! Keep in mind the rules are not established yet so that is why there are no topics yet! If your a Mod on the fandom (Finnbar Smyth,Gonff the mousetheif, Cornflower MM) Let me know and I'll approve you! Thanks for your time!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Me accounts made Cap'n! Waiting for orders now sah!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 14, 2014, 06:14:41 AM
Me accounts made Cap'n! Waiting for orders now sah!
Ha ha, Ok! I'll approve it as soon as I get the chance! May I ask, Is it just Gonff the Mousetheif?
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

In the process of making my account! Oh, IDEA!

CaptainRocktree

OK Cool (Btw if you made an account with Dann's forums you can use that same account! Just click sign in!)
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

I should think I have an account there, seeing as I'm an Admin. Sorry. I don't know why I'm snapping at everyone.

CaptainRocktree

:P Its fine

EDIT: All Staff have been approved!
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM