News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What are you a die hard fan of?

Started by Søren, October 17, 2014, 06:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jetthebinturong

TV show adaptations are almost invariably more accurate than film adaptations which is why I'm happy that the Mortal Instruments is getting a TV series instead of continuing the films (They better keep Jamie Campbell Bower and everyone else (except the guy who played Valentine because he was an awful Valentine)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Unimaginative

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 29, 2014, 04:25:55 PM
Quote from: The Mask on October 29, 2014, 07:40:08 AM
Guardians of Ga'Hoole. Owls of Ga'hoole is the stupid movie's name.

Stupid?! OH MY GODS THAT MOVIE WAS TERRIBLE! The Pure Ones and St. Aggie's were COMPLETELY UNRELATED UNTIL THE PURE ONES STOLE THE AGGIE'S OWL'S CANYON! Plus, Metal Beak is Kludd - BUT DO THEY CARE ABOUT THAT?! NO! And who the heck was the hedgehog-y guy?! He wasn't in the books! Digger and Twilight weren't living in a hollow together, either! And SOREN was the one who found Mr. P., NOT Twilight, and NOT that early in the books! And Soren and Kludd have NEVER brnached together! Kludd pushed Soren out of the nest! He DIDN'T fall out with him! Ah, I could go on for days. . . .
The book was so much better. *Cries.*

I've gotten re-obsessed with the Warriors series.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

W0NWILL

You don't talk about the Guardians or Ga'Hoole movie. You just don't.

As for the topic, I love Redwall(Naturally! Why else would I be here?), Pokemon, and Les Miserables. I often sing the songs, then everyone tells me to shut up because I'm a horrible singer.

Also, my most recent obsession is TPP, Twitch Plays Pokemon. Basically, someone gave a whole bunch of people a Pokemon game, and told them they could play it at the same time. It's hard to explain.

Rusvul

Imagine giving thousands of people simultaneous control of a video game. Utter chaos and stupidity. And hilarity, that too.

James Gryphon

A few years ago, there used to be a massively multiplayer Pong game that worked like that, but unfortunately the site went offline and never came back up.
« Subject to editing »

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 30, 2014, 07:30:12 PM
A few years ago, there used to be a massively multiplayer Pong game that worked like that, but unfortunately the site went offline and never came back up.
That sounds pretty cool.

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

I am a diehard fan of being alive.

(How's that even work?)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 31, 2014, 04:48:06 AM
I am a diehard fan of being alive.

(How's that even work?)

Good question. Lemme think on it.

Delthion

He is willing to die to be alive...that doesn't work.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

Die hard fan of PITTSBURGH PENGUINS and PHILLY EAGLES. (Yes I know that's strange)
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Maudie

Me? I'm a die hard Brandon Mull fan. I'm also a die hard fan of writing, art, Avatar The Last Airbender, C. S. Lewis, elves, Pegasi, Scotland, and Josh Groban.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock