News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Let's Feast!

Started by Lady Amber, October 23, 2014, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Welcome one and all, to the delicious and scrumptious, totally awesome, feast! *Indicates tables laden with food* Everyone is invited, so come hither and enjoy!
As you can see, we have many types of food. *Starts munching a pastie*

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Are there any fish? I could use a sturgeon right about now.

Tam and Martin

*Jumps on table* *knocks food over* *Growls* *Kicks Del in the face*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Izeroth

Ah... Tam! Glad to see you! If you don't mind, perhaps you could go into the cellars and get a cask of Amontillado?

Delthion

*Stunned for a bit.*

And ask the Cook for some Chicken-Ala-King?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Here ya go, lads! ;D *Places a platter of Chicken-Ala-King in front of Del* *Gives Izeroth a sturgeon* *Glares at Tam* Get off the table this instant, young sir! You are not allowed to kick people in the face, either!

Izeroth

Uh... Does anyone else want to help me get that cask of Amontillado?

Lady Amber

Izeroth

Aha.. Alright. Just let me get a trowel and some mortar.

Lady Amber

Izeroth

(Seriously!? No one got the Poe reference?)

Delthion

Edgar Allen? In that case no.

The Mask

Quote from: Izeroth on October 23, 2014, 04:03:45 AM
Sturgeon? Aren't they endangered?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Izeroth

Quote from: The Mask on October 24, 2014, 06:34:17 AM
Quote from: Izeroth on October 23, 2014, 04:03:45 AM
Sturgeon? Aren't they endangered?

All the more reason to eat them!  :D