World Roleplay OOC

Started by W0NWILL, October 24, 2014, 05:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trexonian

Excellent. I'll have nothing better to do tomorrow.

The Skarzs

Welcome to the forum, Trex! If you make a post in the Introduction Topic in the Front Lawns, the other members can more properly greet you. :)

Okay, I'm gonna be gone all day tomorrow, so will I be too late in applying a sheet?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

W0NWILL

Nonsense. It's never too late. It might not even go up tomorrow(hopefully it will, though), and I'll catch you up if need be.

The Skarzs

Right, cool. So, creatures find new lands; does that mean they meet up or something, or that they're already in a traveling group? (My brain. . . please excuse my lack of concentration)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Trexonian

Thanks skarzs, thanks for the advice.

W0NWILL

Name: Hillary
Species: Mouse
Nationality: Mossflower
Weapon: Only a walking staff
Appearance: Hillary is an average-looking young mouse, dark brown fur. Some might say she's pretty...if not for the fact that there's always an inch of dust on her. She wears a dark purple traveling cloak over a sun-bleached white dress. The dress was originally green, and still retains some of its original color. She wears dented spectacles.
Personality: Hillary is a very disorganised creature. Her hut in Mossflower is literally overflowing with maps and compasses and other things. Her mentality is worker-bee, always and forever, and doesn't let anything get in her way. She's been known to walk right into vermin camps while mapping a path, and brushing away their weapons so she can finish her tracing. She has a dry sort of humor that doesn't show itself often, and is often very stern.
History:
Other:

Name: Leo
Species: Genet
Nationality: Fviore
Weapon: An unadorned saber
Appearance: Leo is a pretty standard genet. He has a body type similar to a weasel with a doglike face and a long fluffy tail. He has light grey fur with black spots and a ringed tail. He wears a blue jacket and sometimes a black beret. He could be called handsome, but his looks are the only nice thing about him.
Personality: Leo is not the nicest beast, to put it kindly. He is very vain, and has a sort of obsession with cleanliness. He can't stand being mucked up. He is hyper-critical, anti-social, and somewhat socially awkward, and, as such, doesn't really make friends. He is smart, but often uses his common sense too late. He is a pretty violent beast, and can be a bit abusive to his friends, but it's how he says 'I love you'.
History:
Other:

Cornflower MM

I'm just going to put my sheets up later; if I try to do it now they'll be as informative as mud.

Izeroth

In Boliga, you should add Aztec-like lizards who sacrifice people. Would fit well with the whole jungle theme.

Jetthebinturong

I disagree, the Aztecs were in Mexico, no jungles up there
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Okay, how about just plain lizards? No Aztec-like thing about them? Is that a good compromise?

Unimaginative

They could be Inca like, with a massive empire.

Still not Brazil, though.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Izeroth

There are some Brazil-like jungles in Peru though. Most of it is mountainous, but jungles too.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Trexonian

W0nwill any suggestions or more info you need on my character?

Unimaginative

Name: Kjettel Svarsson
Species: Arctic Fox
Nationality: Kulland
Weapon: Dane Axe named Hilldigunn
Appearance: Slightly taller than an average Fox, and broad. He has silvery fur that is flecked with black. Kjettel wears a light green tunic and brown trousers. The tunic is worn over a dark purple shirt. Kjettel has several scars on his body, including one that runs right under his eye, and one across his left leg.
Personality: He is not cruel, but in combat he is vicious. Outside of a fight, however, he has a very different personality. Kjettel Svarsson enjoys cooking, and is also hopelessly romantic.
History: When trying to intimidate other creatures, he will make a point of saying that he was a coastal pirate. The truth is, however, that for much of his time he was merely the chef on board a ship. He raided for a number of seasons with the crew, keeping them well fed and happy, until one fateful day another pirate attacked them off the coast of Mossflower. Most of Kjettel crew mates were killed, and he himself suffered many wounds. He likely would have died, except a kindly creature found him and nurtured him back to health. Kjettle lived with his rescuer for several seasons, frequenting a nearby town, until he discovered a crew planning to do some exploring. Sensing the chance to return to Kulland, Kjettel immediately joined up with the crew.
Other: I may or may not leave him behind in Kulland when they get there, and replace him with someone else. I haven't yet decided.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth