World Roleplay OOC

Started by W0NWILL, October 24, 2014, 05:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Is the tavern in Fviore?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

W0NWILL

Non, mi amie. In Mossflower. They're going to Fviore first.

StagPrince

Ah! hope its not too late too late to join in! if not, here is a quick update of my character

Name: Lior
Species: Piebald Deer
Nationality: Where ever you think is best? He's not a native to Mossflower
Weapon: His lute :')
Appearance:
He's not quite tall, but he is a deer - he'd probably strike a more intimidating figure did he not look a little skinny and underfed and were his antlers not cropped short. His clothes arent particularly well kept, either.
Personality: Lior is pretty timid and flighty, but has a good set of morals, if a little naive. He enjoys the quieter pursuits of life, like practicing his lute and composing ballads. He's rather sensitive about the issue of his antlers, and prefers not to talk about it.
History: Lior is an immigrant to Mossflower, though the circumstances of his departure are a little mysterious. He claims to be of royal lineage in the land of his origin, though not very loudly and not too often. He is, by all account, incredibly tight lipped about his past.
Other: He particularly likes blackberries. He seems to be seeking passage on a ship to Fviore.

W0NWILL

Looks great! He'd probably fit best being from Feros(China), Kulland(Norway), or Unta('Murica).

Unimaginative

KULLAND

I'm taking a leaf outta Jett's book.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Since there ae already two pages, and I don't have much time or creativity for my sheets, I may just watch this one.

W0NWILL

Sorry to hear that, Corn. There's always time to jump in at the new countries, though, so keep this in mind, will ya?

Cornflower MM

Unimaginative

I've decided to leave Kjettle behind in Kulland when we reach there, and introduce a new character at the next stop.

Izeroth

Just for the sake of realism, perhaps creatures from other continents would have a hard time understanding and speaking English?

The Mask

Once you guys reach Fviore I'll start posting.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

W0NWILL

@Izzy: If that were to be the case, the language barrier would add too many complications that could be avoided. It would be fun and add realism, but English will be the 'common' language that most beasts can speak, but there will be regional languages as well.

Unimaginative

Can I get a rough idea of our path. Starting in Mossflower, heading to Fviore, then what, and so on?
I want to start designing the character(s?) that I'll use after leaving behind Kjettle.

W0NWILL

Fviore, Kulland, Areah, Abada, Feros, Ramar, Auros, Boligia, Unta.

Jetthebinturong

Can people join up from other countries?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan