Previous topic - Next topic

Poll ending soon-ish.

Redwall, Huge Battle At Salamandestron
3 (60%)
Redwall, Caves Of The Bloodfur
0 (0%)
Redwall, at Redwall
0 (0%)
Redwall, Battle For The Throne Made Of Swords That Not Related Too Game Of Thrones
0 (0%)
Redwall, at The Weasel's Tail Bar (Who doesn't like barfights?!)
2 (40%)
Post-Apoclayptic, Not RedwLl, at Graveyard
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Izeroth

There would probably be a network of trenches, armed with machine guns and artillery. There might be some tanks, but tanks would be fairly rare. The battle would mainly be done by trench to trench charges. (Air power might play a part, but the planes -frail and weak- would not be a major force.)

LT Sandpaw

World War One would be really fun to write about at some point.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Blaggut

Hey guys, I'm sick really bad right now, and my stomach and throat hurt too much too really type, so the battle wont be starting for an extra day or two.  :( Sorry!
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

2014 is the hundredth anniversary of ww1, interestingly.

Delthion

We should do a WWI RP! If Blaggut says that's alright.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

I suggest that we make new characters every few rps, to make things fresh and un-repetitive.

Blaggut

I'm going to go make the Thanksgiving RP. Feeling better now.  ;D
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

After the Thanksgiving battle, let's do a month-long ww1 battle. I had a few ideas for such a battle:

Nations:

-Derain(Germany) A northern country composed mostly of foxes, but with other types of vermin as well.
-Southsward(France and other nearby countries) A country made up of good rodents. Squirrels in the forested regions, and other rodents everywhere else.
-Igrogio(Italy) Made up of mostly mustelids, this southern kingdom has joined the side of Derain.
-Sytha(Scotland) Mostly otters, this ancient kingdom has joined the side of Southsward.
-Salamandastron(Britain) The foot soldiers and lower officers of this kingdom are hares, while the high officers and Lord are badgers. This kingdom is allied with Southsward, and currently controls all of Mossflower.

This is so far in the future that Redwall no longer exists. Redwall is nothing more than a legend, its foundation having been consumed by the forest long ago. Derain and Salamandastron are the two most important empires, but there a number of smaller nations. (This is a world war, after all) In keeping with how ww1 went, most of the battles will be fought in Southsward and the nearby lands.

Blaggut

We'll have a poll for it. Sounds cool!

Generals:(Choosed at random through an eini-minie-menie-mo process)

Conrad: Colonial General.

Izeroth: Indian General

Delth: Colonial Officer

Sandpaw: Indian Officer
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

Ok, then. I'll be some sort of tribal shaman.

Edit: Also, I think all the tribal characters should make new characters. With tribal names, outfits, etc.

Unimaginative

Quote from: HanNorwood on November 20, 2014, 02:12:23 PM
Name: Wallace Longtail
Age (Human based): 24
Race: Squirrel
Will: (Scale of 1-10) 5
Strength: (Scale of 1-10) 4
Speed: (Scale of 1-10) 8
Skills: Skilled with a rapier, fast, and very good at finding hiding places.
Backstory: (May want to place some reasons for above skills in here, optional) Raised in a tribe of squirrels who always went for speed over brawn, he was trained with fast weapons such as a rapier. During his tribes few conflicts, he would often act as a spy. Eventually he left his tribe and joined the force of squirrels.
Weapon: Rapier
Armor: (Optional) An outfit similar to Napoleons.
Any other tools of warfare and beyond: (Optional) N/A
Alliance: (Currently goodbeast or vermin? usually dictated by race) Goodbeast/Squirrels.

Could this guy work for the Thanksgiving RP?
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

LT Sandpaw

Do we make a totally new character for each RP???

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

You can recycle characters if they work for the situation you're in. You couldn't, for instance, recycle a civilized beast as a tribal one.

Blaggut

Let's just use some basic characters for each RP. Not overpowered but still possibly skilled in different facets. With personality, but not too deep character development, I guess?
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

I was thinking on maybe special character for each type of battle, for instance a German or Austrian-like character would be good for our ww1 battle. A German or Austrian-like character would make little sense for a corsair battle, however.