News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A little wierd...

Started by Izeroth, November 21, 2014, 12:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

I searched this forum in bing, and it said "no search results for redwall forum." Perplexed, I searched another website. No search results again. In fact, everything I searched came up with "no search results." I know this isn't just a problem with my iPod, because I searched on another computer at the same time and got the same result. For some reason, I'm getting results now, but has this happened to anyone else?

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

It shows up when you try a Google search. Even our profiles come up. I just googled Soren the Warrior and up came my profile as the number one hit. I just tried with Bing, DuckDuckGo and Yahoo! and all three had the forum. It's really weird yours didn't at first.
Where's James Gryphon when you need him to answer a question?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 21, 2014, 02:50:48 AM
It shows up when you try a Google search. Even our profiles come up. I just googled Soren the Warrior and up came my profile as the number one hit. I just tried with Bing, DuckDuckGo and Yahoo! and all three had the forum. It's really weird yours didn't at first.
Where's James Gryphon when you need him to answer a question?

I searched my username and it showed up! That's hilarious!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

When I Googled my username I got a fan company O.o

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

I Googled my username and got the Wikipedia definition of a rain shadow.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Lol this is really funny. I'm going to make a topic in the cellars about this right now.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Mask

We learned about rain shadows in Geography. In case you didn't read the article, a rain shadow is the way deserts can form next to mountains.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Izeroth

Isn't that where one side of the mountain blocks the rain, therefore making the other side dry?

The Skarzs

Blocks the clouds, usually, yeah.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner