The First Thing That Comes to Mind of the First Thing That Comes to Mind!

Started by Delthion, November 22, 2014, 04:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this a fun game?

Yes
13 (76.5%)
No
1 (5.9%)
Sort of
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Conrad the Painless

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Jetthebinturong

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Dog, the Doctor.

(Wha?  How does any of this make sense?  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Fish, cat.

(WHY DO I KEEP THINKING ABOUT FISH?!  I DON'T EVEN LIKE MOST FISH!  (Okay, maybe it makes sense because I ate fish and chips for dinner, but still...))

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Delthion

Rainshadow

Delthion